Blue eyes & prophecy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blue eyes & prophecy

Post by happiness80 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:06 am

Hello another dream I had just last night, I dont think i will post the whole dream because it had some personal info in it for me however i would like to know peoples experience with having prophecy in dreams.

In this dream there was a european male prophesying over my mother, suddenly he turned to me and spoke words to me something along the lines of God is going to do something soon (I wont share the whole prophecy). However the prophecy was very encouraging and uplifting. But this man had the bluest eyes and white hair. He had a shine to his face and seemed to be older however his skin was young. His eyes were so piercing and blue, almost like see through, the eyes were very beautiful. I also felt this man was familiar and I had seen him before, almost like a celebrity but he wasnt. When I woke up, the image of his face stuck in my mind and most of all his eyes.

Has anyone else experienced that sort of dream before? When i woke up, I felt happy and expectant and full of peace.

For those of you who read my last posted dream "Newborn & germs" I felt the lord was telling me not to get to comfortable where I was, but would this be a confirmation of that dream, even though I didn't ask for confirmation.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blue eyes & prophecy

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:22 am

Hi, Happiness -

I only wanted to say that I remembered when Mia's Dream Dictionary was online it said something about a person in a dream with the most blue eyes you've ever seen is probably Jesus.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:17 am

I agree with Mark that the man in your dreams with the beautiful blue eyes was Jesus. Your right the dream is very edifying and encouraging.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:00 am

Thanks for that, I agree, in the dream I had a sense he was some sort of angelic being like he wasnt from this world and i felt incredible peace.
Even now the image of his face is clear in my mind and the feeling of peace I felt from that is strong.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:18 pm

I am the prince of peace, Jesus said. I know what you mean about not forgetting the dream....it will stay with you a long time. It is a comfort to you for something going on in your life.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top