feather pimple

View previous topic View next topic Go down

feather pimple

Post by deepcriesout on Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:54 pm

We would appreciate extra confidentiality with this dream.
My daughter had a nightmare and the most significant thing she remembers is a pimple like thing on her right upper cheek. She squeezed it as if it were a pimple and a feather came out. It didn't not come all the way out so she had to pull it with her fingers and once it was all the way out, the bottom of it resembled a chop-stick. She did not feel good or relieved, in the dream, after the feather was removed and has been left wondering if there was any significance.
Insights appreciated :o) xx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feather pimple

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:29 pm

I am just trying to imagine how fearful it would be to find a feather coming out of a pimple on your face... I can imagine a kind of panicky feeling pulling it out!

Was it a beautiful feather... or was it a messed up white chook feather?

Is she worried about her appearance for any reason at the moment?

The Heartsong site (with Mia's symbol dictionary) doesn't seem to be working at the moment, so I searched for others here, who might have had had dreams about any of these symbols. The only thing that came up was feathers. These people's dreams are different, but in each case, the answers say some things about the symbolism of feathers, symbols are most likely to mean what they mean to the dreamer of course, but I have posted links below to the feather dreams I found... there may be something there that might help for discernment.

God bless :o)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top