Cornfield/ Dog

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cornfield/ Dog

Post by sunshinelove on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:26 am

Me, my youngest daughter, and my fiance came to some very tall grass or a cornfield. My fiance went through the cornfield but youngest daughter and I were afraid because we couldn't see anything. So we decided to walk around the cornfield. Before we got all the way around we saw a clear pathway. As we were walking through the pathway we heard dogs barking at the top of the hill. A big dog came running towards us. My fiance came through the cornfield and pulled my youngest daughter inside. I grabbed a big stick and started swinging at the dog.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cornfield/ Dog

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:34 am

Hi, Sunshinelove -

Just a question: Is there an area of your life that stands out where your fiance seems to have greater faith than yourself in face of a specific obstacle? In the dream, he walked right into the "issue," while you seemed to take more of an avoidance approach until you were able to see a clear way through it. I want to say that this obstacle would be one that affects you as a family. The attack of the dog (which ultimately was something that you had to deal with alone) could be symbolic for your own struggles that come about by not stepping into the field by faith. I don't know what exactly those are from the dream, but it could be something emotional, like doubt or anxiety.

If you're still at the point of standing before the field in real life, the dream may have been given to show you that you can avoid the situation with the dog if you don't go looking for another, clearer way.

Just my thoughts.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinelove on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:25 am

WhiteShadow, you hit it. My fiance is walking by faith in our relationship. He has strong faith in it. I do struggle with fear and doubt b/c I have been hurt so much in my past. So it's kind of scary for me to walk by faith. He is so patient with me as I am trying to overcome the hurt and pain from past relationships. Thank you so much.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top