White Spray Paint

View previous topic View next topic Go down

White Spray Paint

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:36 pm

It was night and I was walking down a street with 2 young boys and another girl. I knew that on this street there were pranks being played on people - I didn't actually see anything, but I did see a vision of a lightpost falling over onto the street. Just next to this pathway was a bookcase full of white spray paint - which the pranksters were using. The boys were showing it to us. Me and the girl sprayed it on our hands for fun, but then we heard sirens and ran. I was pulling my sleeves over my hands to cover the white paint. I didn't want the police to think I was one of the pranksters.

I've been thinking/praying about this dream for a few days but I'm still unsure. Something that confuses me is that the spray paint is white and I was wondering if maybe it connected to the things of God? Thanks for any thoughts!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: White Spray Paint

Post by GreatFulServant on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:27 am

Possibly the white spray paint is related to the things of God. Maybe God is showing you that some are not taking the things of God seriously and reverently and does not want you to fall into that way of doing things. Also the light pole (the light of God and the word) was being knocked over, I am assuming through the pranksters. We know that we are to have fun in God for the joy of the Lord is our strength. Yet there is a balance too of being sober and revert (respectful) to the things of God.

Just a couple of thoughts.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:51 pm

Thanks for your comments GreatFul! I didn't think of it that way! I think what you said about balance definitely plays into this situation! Anyways I'll keep praying, thanks again!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:48 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top