I have feeling for him, but why does it seem like it's going to get more serious? Isn't it just a fling?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have feeling for him, but why does it seem like it's going to get more serious? Isn't it just a fling?

Post by Jasmine on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:08 pm

Well, a funny thing happened. Jason, my mother, and I dreamed about me being pregnant with Jason's baby. No one ever talked about us having children. That was barely even a thought in our heads.

On top of that, the mother of our "matchmaker" (Ashley introduced us), had a dream too. Her mother has no idea what is going on between Jason and I. She had a dream that she was at a wedding ceremony and Jason was the groom. She didn't see the bride. So, she asked Ashley if Jason was seeing anyone. Technically, he's seeing me (we are not a couple, but neither of us will flirt or crush on anyone else. It's not a solid commitment.)

The problem is, is that there is someone else. I have had a crush on him since I was nine. We barely know each other. I am not crazy over him because I am into Jason, but obviously I still feel for him. I have had several dreams about him that stand out to me a lot. Here's the link to the dreams: http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t16484-repost-is-this-the-guy-that-god-has-for-me

Last edited by Jasmine on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have feeling for him, but why does it seem like it's going to get more serious? Isn't it just a fling?

Post by Jasmine on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:11 am

laugh

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top