Museum~Outrageous entrance fees

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Museum~Outrageous entrance fees

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:05 am

Had a dream that me and my family were going to the museum. I also had my little niece with me that I was caring for. It was a place made for kids. The entrance fees were crazy! Somehow I got in for free, I think the ticket taker let me in for free. I remember walking around in this place, the kids were sliding down this big smooth hill that was inside...kind of sledding indoors. They were having fun. I remember looking at my niece and noticing her hair was much shorter than it normally is. I also remember the kids playing with waffle blocks. They had live animals at this place too. I went behind the animal stalls, and started to try and get an animal out. I opened a wrong door, and got a little bit of animal droppings on myself, and a bug of sorts jumped on me. It was a hampster cage. I didn't freak, but I flicked the bug off and shut the door. During this time, I seen people driving around through the back door...looking for people who snuck into the museum. I discounted that I would get into trouble for anything, b/c the guide wasn't paying attention, or b/c the guide let me in for free. I wasn't worried about the people driving around. Then I opened the right door, picking up this cute little fluffy puppy, and setting him on my lap for the kids to enjoy.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Museum~Outrageous entrance fees

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:40 am

Hi, Daisy -

This might just be me, but when I looked at this dream, I kept thinking that it's literal. I don't know if you have any sort of family event like this planned, but I just can't help but think that this is one of those where what happens in the dream will happen the same way in real life.

I think that the first tip off when it happens will be the prices to get in.

Like I said, this could just be me.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:20 pm

Thanks Mark. We dont have anything planned as of right now...though sometime this next year we would LOVE to go to Disney, which we all know is prob the MOST expensive vacation anyone could ever go on! lol! If something else pops up unexpected, I will be sure to post the manifestation. Thanks for your help!! thank you

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:39 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top