Garbage goin' to the curb!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garbage goin' to the curb!

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:50 pm

I had a dream that I went to visit the family I used to nanny for, I was with them for 7 years. The house wasn't lit up brightly, it was a little more dim. I had all kinds of kids there with me. I had my own 2 kids, my niece that I babysit irl, and one of my sons 3 yr old friends. We were all kind of hanging out. The kids were having fun. The boy I used to watch came up and gave me a hug, he was all grown up now. He said he missed me, and I said I missed him. The youngest girl though hadn't aged since the time I stopped working for them, she was the same age as my daughter is. They were playing together. The little girl I watched was telling me about how she is the owner (or heir) of the american girl doll store in chicago. This wasn't surprising to me b/c the family is very wealthy. I asked her if they send her a check every week or every other week for her paycheck. She said she wasn't allowed to talk about how much she makes or anything to do with that. She said if she talked about it that she would no longer be able to be owner (or heir) of the store. The boys were all playing video games in the other room during this time. The boy that was all grown up had some friends over too. Even thought there were lots of kids, the house was not chaotic one bit.

I remember thinking that the trash had to go out. There were these 3 huge cardboard boxes, about the size of a refrigerator cardboard box! They were filled with trash. I remember thinking these needed to go out to the curb, since it was trash day. Even though it was full and loaded up with stuff, I knew I could carry these out on my own without a problem.

My old boss had gone shopping (she loves to shop), and took a couple of the kids with her. One of which was my niece, which I was suppose to be caring for. My brother happened to call while I was at my bosses house with all the other kids. I rejected his call, bc I wasn't sure how he would feel about someone he didn't know watching his daughter. I figured I would call him back when my niece was back with me, in my care.

This is all I can remember of the dream. Any thoughts appreciated!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Garbage goin' to the curb!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:17 pm

Hi, Daisy -

I may only have a couple thoughts...we'll see where this takes me. :)

I'm not sure where or how it applies in your life - if this is about someone else or yourself - but the part where you had a conversation with the heiress stood out to me. The whole scene reminds me of Matthew 6, where it speaks about keeping your actions secret so as to store up treasures in heaven...which would be an inheritance.

When I looked at the portion where you were taking on the trash, these stand out to me: First, you recognized that this stuff had to go out to the curb. Whatever this junk is, it's likely something that you know needs to be addressed in real life. Second, you were prompted to take them to the curb since it was trash day. This feels like a recognition of timing. This was the time to take care of it - the opportunity was before you. Finally, even though it seemed like a great task, you knew you could take care of it. This really sorta speaks for itself.

Looking at the last part of the dream, I just had a thought to throw out: I'm not sure that these different segments all relate to the same thing. Maybe that's obvious to you, but I just wanted to get it written down. So, anyway, for the last part... the only thing that comes to mind is avoidance until a more opportune time.

These are only thoughts, and I'm not sure if they provide any clarity to you or not!
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:03 pm

Thanks so much for your thoughts!! I wouldn't have seen especially the theme of timing, and the scripture reference with the heiress. I will def be praying for more insight to what these things are referencing, but I can tell this is one of those that will manifest first before knowing the full meaning. I do know that the garbage was def my responsibility to take out. Prob junk from my past...time for it to go!! I will be sensitive to the Lords timing on things, and watchful/careful to keep my good deeds private. I really had no clue on the direction of this dream, thank you for your insight once again!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:10 pm

Mark, thanks to your interp, I def know what this dream means!! Thanks, once again...you are spot on!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top