Need to Know Who the "Lifeguards" Are

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need to Know Who the "Lifeguards" Are

Post by ezerkenegdo on Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:06 am

I had this dream last night, and I understand most of it, but I really need to know who the lifeguards are. Time is short.

It was morning on a very large lake and there was a boy (preteen/teenager) on the dock with his dog and they both jumped in for a swim. They were both frolicking in the water when suddenly it seemed as if a massive wind came up and blew the waters of the lake up and out of the lake bed as if to throw the boy out of the lake. The boy's dog looked like he was trying to pull him up onto shore but he didn't succeed, so maybe he was just trying to keep his head above water. I remember thinking in the dream that since water and wind are the HS, that maybe the HS was churning things up. But then my dad was there, and he said, no this is coming from the DEEP, that there are "contractors" below doing this, and I realized the water was BLACK. Suddenly, the scene changed and the lake had turned into a clear flowing river, dad was sitting in a lawn chair on a gravel bar in the middle and there were many, many, people young and old fishing...people were flocking as if it was a competition! But there was fear also, everyone was waiting for the next attack. Then two "lifeguards" arrived, a young man and woman (older than teenagers) arrived, in typical life guard uniform, blue swimsuits with blue towels around their shoulders and they walked over to the flag pole, where the US flag was at half mast and lead everyone in the pledge of allegiance. Then I woke up.

Thanks.

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need to Know Who the "Lifeguards" Are

Post by butterfly on Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:52 pm

Hi ezerkenegdo. I am not a dream interpreter but I think your dream is very prophetic and a warning to America. When a flag is put at half mast it signifies mourning because of loss of life. (I am not aware of any other instance a flag of a country is put at half mast, but if there is can someone make me know?) In the first part of the dream it seemed as if everything was calm and all was well but suddenly it took place for the worst and it seemed that perhaps that guy may have died. Then afterwards everything becomes normal again, perhaps people fishing could indicate a time when Christians are trying to save souls desperately because they knew that another attack could be on it's way (it could be an attack on America or something else, I'm not sure) or perhaps those people looking for fish are looking desperately for spirtual nourishment in troubled times. The two lifeguards are persons whose job is to protect persons from drowning. To me personally the colour blue in my dreams sometimes symbolizes prayer, a protective covering, something involving God's presence, blue can represent mourning as well. These two lifeguards could represent intercessors, people of God who are leading the nation of America back to it's Christian roots and Jesus Christ.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:30 pm

I agree with Butterfly and also would like to note that blue for me in my dreams may also represent the Holy Spirit.

God bless,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top