Holding a baby in an acceleration lane

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Holding a baby in an acceleration lane

Post by Deborah on Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:52 pm

I had a dream I was sitting on a mattress holding a baby, but I was in an acceleration lane getting ready to merge into traffic--it was like the mattress were a car lol! Anyway, I was trying to merge unto the main highway, but so many cars were coming I had to yield to them. As I was sitting there waiting for a gap in the traffic, some bad guys showed up and were stealing from everyone stopped in the acceleration lane. I had $100 and I hid it under the mattress, hoping the bad guys wouldn't find it or see me putting it there.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holding a baby in an acceleration lane

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:27 pm

Wow! What an interesting dream, here...

My thought are that you're about to enter into the flow of something...like you're at that point right before doing so. The mattress, though...are you looking forward to entering into some type of rest? And the baby, too - is it a new thing?

I've actually got two questions related to the baby - would you need rest because you've gotten through everything that goes into actually starting something new? Or, is the new thing the rest, itself?

The bad guys make me think that the enemy wants to swoop in and steal something of value from people in this same place that you were in. Does that line up with anything at all in real life - where you and some others are in this same place where you're just about to get into the flow?

These are really just thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:51 pm

Hmmm, thanks, Mark...I'm hoping to soon enter into the rest of not having to play nurse/chauffeur so much for my husband now his wound is finally beginning to heal. As I recall, my husband was also in a vehicle in the acceleration lane, so it's likely new things are in store for him too. As far as a literal baby, it's my heart's desire to have or at least care for more children. I've been pondering doing foster care, but I'm not sure I'm ready for the heartache that goes along with it.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top