Clothing Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clothing Dreams

Post by blessed1 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:35 am

I've had two dreams the past couple of nights related to clothing. In the first one, I was shopping for myself. I needed something for a specific occasion, but not sure what the occasion was. I remember holding a skirt and jacket that didn't seem like the right fit and then I noticed a dark colored dress in my cart and held it up and thought it would be perfect. So I was leaving the store and the dress was already in a bag, and I thought "I forgot to pay for this!" So I went back to the counter and paid for it with a credit card. End of dream.

In the dream I had last night, I was with my mother who was pushing a baby (about 9 mos to a year old) in a stroller that didn't have clothes on. I was very concerned about getting some clothes on this child. I was thinking that it was my mom's responsibility to buy her something to wear, but didn't think she would want to spend much money. So we drove to a store that was like a dollar-type store and it had a very small selection of baby clothes. They were all on one table and I kept picking up different outfits that never seemed to be the right fit. The dream changed scenes to me being at my grandmother's house, so the poor child never got any clothes, I guess!

I have been praying a lot for my children, my oldest daughter specifically who's 11, to wear the full armor of God lately, as she has struggles with using self-control and holding her tongue. Maybe the second dream has to do with this.

Also, I had this dream a while back : http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t15371-trying-on-clothes-for-someone-else

Not sure if these are related in any way. Thanks for any thoughts!!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clothing Dreams

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:35 am

The first dream could be that the Lord is telling you that there is a price to pay for you to be clothed with the good things of God. The credit card could be the Lord telling you that through the blood of Jesus you have been given to your account the money (the ability) to do what it takes.

The second dream could be the Lord telling you to step forward help those who are babes in Christ. Not think that others in the church (mother) are more capable then you to help others. Driving to the dollar store could be the Lord telling you not to cut corners when you trying to help others, but give them your very best. The scene turning to the grandmother's house not quite sure how to put that into words.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:34 am

I think these resonate with me. Praying on what you've said. Thank you!!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:38 am

Your welcome. Hope this helps you.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:45 am

Sponsored content