Four Bears Breaking In

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Four Bears Breaking In

Post by GreatFulServant on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:22 am

My wife and I were in a building and we blocked a number of doors because we felt someone or some thing was trying to break in. It felt like monsters were on the other side. One of the doors was finally broken down and four big black bears came in. They were a mother and papa bear with two cubs. Even though they were cubs they were still very big coming up almost to chest height, when they were on their all fours. The one cub came up to me and seemed harmless and was like nuzzling up against me in a playful and aggressive manner. Seemed almost on the boarder line of being too playful and on the verge of hurting me. Yet I was not hurt but I was still being cautious.

Had another dream a while back with a couple of lions that turned the same way. They were big and aggressive but soft and fury and one was pawing at me with no claws piercing me.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Four Bears Breaking In

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:49 pm

Hi Greatful!!! I am just wondering if there is anyone new that has come into your life since having these dreams? A new family that you have taken under your wing, or someone who is trying to get closer to you? This being the second dream of this sort, makes me wonder if this would be a gentle warning to be careful who you let into your inner circle, being cautious that they could turn on you in a moments flash. Hopefully its about something different than this...but these were just my initial thoughts.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:19 pm

I agree with Daisy's thoughts. These animals may represent people, and that the dream is a warning related to them.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:16 am

Interesting and Insightful take on the two dreams Daisy, that was helpful. I never thought of it from that angle. Seems to make sense, since there are two different scenarios where I am reaching out to family members to help. Knowing quite well there is potential back lash. Thanks for your in put Whitshadow definitely adds value to what Daisy said.

How about you two, tag teaming on the below post. I have an idea on this one, but looking at confirmation or non confirmation of what I am thinking.

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t16274-a-friend-working-in-north-dakota

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:48 pm

:praiseg-d: Happy to help...Will take a look.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top