Do you think?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you think?

Post by karenburns2008 on Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:48 am

Just a question: do you think that all dreams have a spiritual connotation to them or are some dreams just thoughts and experiences that the mind is trying to compartmentalized, and as this process is being done, some of the info gets fragmented like what happens with information in a computer? I know that I know when I am having a dream from the Lord, but I do have silly and weird dreams at times and I don't get a sense I should pay attention to them. I was just wondering if any of you have any thoughts on this? I love this forum! :cute:

karenburns2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you think?

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:51 am

I agree with you Karen. I know that I know the ones that are from the Lord. The others are just junk in the closet so to speak.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:36 am

I agree as well. Some dreams are just continued processing of events that are on your mind or based on the day's activities. One member (Penscador I think...) recently wrote a blog entry about dreams that discussed this issue...I always laugh at one description - those dreams that are really weird/silly are more likely from the pizza you ate the night before, they wouldn't be from the Lord...rofl...while He often speaks in symbols and metaphors, he's not a God of confusion....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum