picking large strawberries

View previous topic View next topic Go down

picking large strawberries

Post by lisamac777 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:25 pm

I dreamed I was in a large orchard. I saw a beautiful, ripe strawberry. I reached and pulled it toward me. A man near me, someone from work, said "it is not ready to eat,look at the leaf on the fruit before you eat it."He told me to see how it grows first! He presented me with a less attractive berry. He suggested I eat that one? I agreed. ???Any help would be appreciated.

lisamac777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: picking large strawberries

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:59 pm

HI Lisamac!!! Welcome to the site!!! How did the less attractive berry taste in the dream? Were there any feelings that stood out at any point in the dream??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lisamac777 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:57 pm

I did not taste either strawberry. They were huge. As big as baseballs.
I felt in the dream that I was being instructed how to choose well. The first srawberry was so beautiful. The second was still nice, but not as perfect.

lisamac777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:20 pm

Wow!! What a great dream! Sounds to me like a big blessing coming your way! I have another question for you Lisa. Do you happen to be seeking the Lord about direction for your life right now by chance?? For example, choosing a Godly mate, or picking the right job. If not at the moment, my thoughts are that it is possible in the near future you will be faced with some choices...as you seek the Lord He will instruct you for what will be the true blessing. Sometimes things look better initially at first glance than they actually are. My thoughts are as you seek the Lord first before making the decision, He will show you what things to look for that you would have never thought of on your own. Just my thoughts, please pray on them. If they dont seem to fit, please toss aside.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lisamac777 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:36 am

Daisy, RIGHT ON! Both accounts. I have been seeking different employment in the last few days. I would also embrace the right partner that GOD would have for me. I do feel change is coming into my life. Thank you so much for your wisdom. Thank you for your prayers in advance. Blessings to you.

lisamac777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:23 pm

:praiseg-d: I will def be praying for clear direction for you!! Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top