on school bus/woman flirting with my fiance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

on school bus/woman flirting with my fiance

Post by sunshinelove on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:53 pm

I was on a school bus. Other people were on the bus. The bus was picking up other people as well. My fiance was outside the bus holding on a string while it was moving. I told him to come inside because it was dangerous. He came inside. Two women who appeared to be friends sat close to him. One woman flirted with my fiance. I didn't say anything. I wasn't bothered by her. Then she turned to me & told me how he wouldn't give her a chance. My fiance looked at me in a serious way saying she won't stop & she is worse than what i'm seeing. I told her he was my fiance. She looked at me shocked.

Then I saw this scene with two little boys. All I saw there boots. I asked my fiance why he didn't get my son some boots. He told me he was working in Paris, France for 2 months.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: on school bus/woman flirting with my fiance

Post by Daisy on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Is there anything risky or dangerous that you would rather your fiance wouldn't do or be involved with in your waking life??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:02 am

Have a couple of thoughts to add to Daisy's but to start with Does Paris France have any significance for you or your family.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinelove on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:27 am

To Daisy: I don't know of anything he is doing that is dangerous.
GreatFulServant: No there is no significance about Paris, France with any of our families.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:54 am

This is a thought and I want to be careful how I word this. When you answered my question and said there was no significance to you are your family in regards to Paris France. The first thing that popped into my mind is that Paris France, and their Frenchmen as well as Frenchwomen are known, for how do I say it, a romantic way about them. Do you think this dream is of almost a literal nature and someone is trying to tempt your fiance, and it is more serious then you think. I am not saying he is falling prey to it, the dream indicates he is resisting. But someone is possibly making an effort to entice him. If it does not fit throw it out the window.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:36 am

Hello, Sunshinelove -

Your dream came to mind on my way home from work tonight when I heard a lyric from a song I was listening to. Not that this guarantees any accuracy to what I'm going to say, but I thought I'd share nonetheless.

What if your fiance in this dream represents someone else? His position outside the bus could represent someone who you may recognize as a bit of an outsider. Not only that, but they may be struggling - hanging on by a thread. I also want to throw out that the fact that you weren't bothered by the woman's flirting seems to support that this is about someone else, because you'd likely not respond this way were it actually meant to be your fiance.

If you were to bring this person into the group (say, a church group or something similar), you may see just what it is that they're struggling with - and with the insight that it's much worse than what people get to see, just like it was revealed in the dream. Finally, the confrontation that you had with the woman in the dream could be an illustration of your taking a stand for this person through prayer. The enemy would be equally shocked that someone has come to this person's defense.

As for the boots... I don't have anything to share, but I think that this will be revealed to you soon enough in a similar, real life situation. Not saying that your fiance's going to France! I'm just thinking that there will be a similar conversation that will remind you of this dream when it happens, that's all.

Just my thoughts...and I could be way off as well.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinelove on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:21 am

Okay WhiteShadow I will be praying about this & keeping my eyes open. Thanks again for your help. I will keep you updated.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:06 pm

Just a thought Sunshine, but is there anything in your waking life that maybe is trying to divert his attention away from you, something that you would rather didn't take up so much of his time (like work, video games, sports, etc.)? Maybe something that seems to weaken the connection between you two. It seems in the dream, you took authority and let the girl know that he belonged with you, you were engaged~you basically let her know to back off. If there is something that is taking up a lot of his time in your waking life, this could be a call to take this matter to prayer-taking authority over anything trying to hinder your relationship. In the dream, he seemed to have sort of been asking for help in a non-chalant way. Like I said, these are just thoughts...please toss it if it doesn't fit. I am praying the Lord will reveal to you the meaning of this dream. praying Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinelove on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:53 am

Yes Daisy, it's his work. He loves what he does. I am so glad for him because he does what he loves to do and make money for a living. However all he seems to talk about is work, work, work everyday. He gets so excited about it but I don't want to hear about it all the time. I would just listen to him without saying anything but lately I let him know when I am tired of hearing about work and his customers.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:12 pm

Maybe we could pray for him with his work. We could pray for him that God would give him a peace with the things that stress him out at work. That way he can leave work at work, and you both can focus on enjoying your relationship. Sounds like the stresses at work might even border the line of tormenting him (the girl that wouldn't stop bugging him). I will be praying for him.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top