Kriss Vollotton

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kriss Vollotton

Post by vince merc on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:38 am

** I preface this by saying that before I went to bed I was watching him on iBethel TV.
I dreamed that I was in a church or large ministry somewhere and I was leaving to go, I assume, home. As I was walking out to my truck, I passed a nice 4 door Dodge dual wheel diesel pick-up truck which was parked with its back to the building. I knew that this truck was Kris’s. Across from it, backed under a shelter, was my Dodge 4 door pick-up truck. Mine was black, but was not a dual wheel or diesel (I actually had one just like it 7 years ago). As I was pulling out to leave, I tried to drive through the door of the church which was apparently ok for some vehicles, but because of the size of my truck, a man opened the door frantically shaking his hand to let me know that the truck would not fit through this door. I said ok and as I backed away, the man was making a face at the others around him in this building as if to say this guy was crazy! I did not respond, but continued to back away and then drive off. As I was driving off, Kris, who was standing in the parking lot, stopped me and got in my truck with me. He said “let’s go!” We left the parking lot and turned out onto the road and he told me to turn right at a road up ahead. We stopped somewhere and were outside talking and he asked me about a situation I had been involved with (I am not sure what that was in reality), and he asked me what the lawyers had said to me. I was vague responding, but told him I was not going to pursue it. He asked me if my lawyers would talk to him. I said that I did not think so and he said, “That’s too bad.” Then I woke up.
** I cannot really remember everything he or I said about the situation, but it was a short conversation.

vince merc

View user profile http://www.fatherspeaks.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Kriss Vollotton

Post by Daisy on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:31 am

Hi Vince~Just some thoughts of my own here. Not necessarily an actual interp. 1st of all with Kris' truck having a few more bells and whistles than yours. Could this be a nudge for you to continue to seek out further the revelation the Lord has given this man of God, further expanding your insight. With both your trucks being too big to fit, I am wondering if God has already been expanding your revelations of Him with new insights that the church in general may not be ready just yet to receive.I was wondering if you are feeling at all a call to prayer or partner with this ministry? My opinion is this could be a call for you to intercede for Kris' ministry. In addition to this, I think its possible that this could also be a call for intercession for the church in general. So that God could prepare them receive this next move of God and the fresh insight the Lord is giving to you and Kris' ministry, breaking the mindsets that keep the church from growing in this revelation of the Lord. Thus, making room for a new and fresh move from God. I don't know much about Kris' ministry, but I personally feel that he is one of the forerunners for this fresh move of God.

This scripture in Isaiah comes to mind when I think of the Churchs' vision expanding....

Isaiah 54:1,2,3 “Sing, O barren,
You who have not borne!
Break forth into singing, and cry aloud,
You who have not labored with child!
For more are the children of the desolate
Than the children of the married woman,” says the Lord.“Enlarge the place of your tent,
And let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings;
Do not spare;Lengthen your cords,And strengthen your stakes. For you shall expand to the right and to the left,
And your descendants will inherit the nations,
And make the desolate cities inhabited.

P.S. The lawyer part makes me think of someone who stands in the gap, one who intercedes...pleading a case before the judge.

Just some thoughts of mine, please pray on them...if they dont confirm with your spirit please toss aside. Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum