Car windows broken and wheels stolen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Car windows broken and wheels stolen

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:51 pm

Hi, last night I dreamed that I parked at a petrol station to go in and buy something, and when I came out, my front wheels had been stolen, the car was on blocks and all my car windows had been smashed.

I believe I know what this means and I think it is significant for my current journey. I'm looking for confirmation.

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Car windows broken and wheels stolen

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Hi, Diane -

My thoughts are that the dream relates to an attack designed to stop you in mid-journey. You were safe, thankfully, but the dream finished with you being stuck where you were...and with a mess.

This doesn't mean that the manifestation is guaranteed to come about this way! Prayer makes a difference, and can prevent the very things we're warned about.

Praying for you,
-Mark

Last edited by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:14 pm

I agree with Mark.

I also want to add that I believe God is showing you what the enemy has planned or is planning so you can be aware and pray. The scripture that comes to mind is:

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour." (1 Peter 5:8)

Praying for you!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:02 pm

Hmmm,

It strikes me that i was not upset in the dream at all, just looked at the car and that was that.

I'm thinking that this is the end of a plan. A plan IRL that has very much stopped (the night I had the dream actually)

I read a dream dictionary that spoke about the fact that vehicles are man made... and that is really my feeling about the thing we were pursuing. We were chasing after God and his Kingdom, but using a man made vehicle to get there.

If the enemy has had a hand in smashing it, then the last laugh is on him because we had already decided it was not the best way to get where we were going. God is using it for good in me/us.

Thanks Mark, I guess you nailed it actually... I was stopped mid journey, but I was safe. Yes, there is a bit of a mess, but my main emotion is glad that God has prevented us from going too far in the wrong direction!

Cholette, I think that your warning is a timely one... I do need to watch out... I guess that if the roaring lion doesn't get me the first time he will still be hungry and will try harder the next. :o)

So..... do you think that this fits the dream? I don't want to jump to "this is the interpretation" but the emotions in the dream fit... I'm noticing that the plan is smashed and it won't go anywhere now, but I'm ok. Thanks guys, I really appreciate your help.

Di.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Grey Butterfly wrote:So..... do you think that this fits the dream? I don't want to jump to "this is the interpretation" but the emotions in the dream fit... I'm noticing that the plan is smashed and it won't go anywhere now, but I'm ok.

Yes, I can totally see how it fits the dream after you shared how you felt. I want to apologize for assuming that what happened in the dream left you with a negative feeling. I actually should have asked you how you felt.

So, perhaps it was a blessing to you after all?
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:12 pm

I would be careful with dream dictionaries because they are way too exclusive. God deals with people out of the box. For me, cars represent me...my vehicle to get through my life.

Continue to pray, because ultimately your dream is God's message to you...we just share our thoughts. I pray this becomes more clearer to you because it's surely a dream from the Lord.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:08 pm

Thanks guys,

It's okay Mark, it was a pretty obvious conclusion, I would feel that way in real life :o)

I am very wary of dream dictionaries Cholette - thanks :o)

In this case though, I was looking up each of the aspects because I felt sure that the windows and wheels were significant as symbols, and they were - I can't remember their exact definition now, but it was pretty obvious, to do with being able to see out and allow things (like wind etc) in. the wheels were for movement and momentum - pretty basic. It was when it was talking about the vehicle (the dream dictionary didn't even have it under car, it was under vehicle) being man made that the penny dropped and the meaning (which I believe God had my friend hand me the dream dictionary for) became clear. It was precisely the "man made" aspect of the "vehicle" (ministry model) we were using IRL that made us feel uncomfortable with going forward in that fashion....

Without that dictionary, I would have been thinking it was about me personally, (and even now, it sort of is, because this has been my dream - which I thought was coming true) that is always how I dream of cars...

I guess God used the box to speak to me out of the box LOL.

I will still pray Cholette, and I have been... but all of us in the group had dreams that night that were similar - not the same, but similar enough for us to go WOW!

I will let you know if it manifests in a different way! :o)

Blessings to you both,

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top