Kangaroos being killed near me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kangaroos being killed near me

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:49 pm

I dreamed I was at an event... I will leave out this part of the dream and get to the bit I want to ask about... I go out of the stadium to the street to get a shirt (I am wearing only a jumper and I'm hot)

I am wearing a long snake (one of those things you put at the bottom of the door to keep the draft out) as a tail. I am hopping like a kangaroo and dancing.

A real Kangaroo came towards me fast, "running" scared. I put my hand out to it, but it looked like it would bite my hand so I just let it go. I saw a joey then, hopping fast too and an old woman chasing it grabs it and cuts it's head off (one blow with a machete) I am horrified! I keep walking and there are many kangaroos being chased and killed by a group that is mostly men. They slice the kangaroos open with machetes. The slippery slickness of the inside of them really bothers me in the dream, I want to get out of here, but I have to turn around and go back to the event. I don't get my shirt, I think I get a sip of water from a tap and then walk back. I avoid eye contact and try to just walk through the kangaroo killers - I know that at some point I get sliced on the back of my head with a machete... this felt very dangerous, they were waiting for me to protest and they would kill me.

Like my bird dreams, this is again about a native Australian animal... I think now that must be significant.

Any thoughts?

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kangaroos being killed near me

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:59 pm

Hi, Diane -

I just had a thought about your dreams since, like you said, you're having dreams about native animals. You might be being called to pray for something going on in your nation - or a future threat against it. I personally think that it relates to those who are lost. I say this because you were in a costume that was like the animals being targetted...sorta like being in the world but not of it. You only share a visible semblance to those being killed, but in reality you are not the same, as you know.

I have no idea if there is anything going on in Australia, to be honest, since I'm really not in touch with world affairs. If something comes to your mind, run with it in prayer! The feelings of danger, fear, and horror in the dream make this a serious matter.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:45 pm

Thanks Mark,

I don't keep up with news at all... but I will look now. and pray.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:30 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top