Repost: Coming up with ideas for voters.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost: Coming up with ideas for voters.

Post by steadygaze on Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:53 pm

Another interesting dream.

Dream

I was working in a voting place and it seemed as if there was so much junk being thrown between the candidates that people struggled with going to the polls. I was trying to come up with ways to make voting enjoyable even though there was so much going on with the candidates. so I suggested that we have like a restaurant type of environment so they would enjoy a drink, or a dinner, or lunch while they voted. Then as I spoke those words I went into a vision like I physically was in a vision and was in an old dusty western restaurant back in the western times ,and at the same time I was in the now and I was explaining how we could make the environment more enjoyable in this western restaurant that was not here in the now, but in my vision I was preparing it in my mind and speaking it out for the peoples in the now that I was with to have it for the voters. lol

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost: Coming up with ideas for voters.

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:52 pm

Hi steady!! Just a thought, but I know this next election is pretty important. People like to complain about leadership in our country, but so many dont even take the time to vote. We are so blessed to have a democracy and the freedom to vote, yet many of us don't exercise the freedoms we have been given. This can even be tied into our spiritual lives, and us as Christians not exercising the all of the many freedoms God has given to us. Im wondering if this is simply a call to pray and intercede for our nation, and to ask God to motivate people to get out there and vote. Just some thoughts.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top