Hello again!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello again!

Post by flybybutterfly on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:27 am

[color=indigo][/colorHello! I've been registered here before but I lost my name and all that. It's been a long while,however, I have five children and am a wife, so I am super busy. But, I loved this site before, I have learned to interpret some of my dreams and God has really spoken to me in many. I had discerned and trust this site as accurate in my life, due to dreams that have I have been able to accurately interpret with your help. It is an amazing thing to be able to hear what God is speaking to me about in areas of my life. They are true. I never had a chance to post any because at the time my twins were just babies and I was very overwhelmed. This ministry is truly time consuming but very necessary! I'm continually having dreams and some visions and I am happy to have a support group for this area of my life. I hope that in time I will be able to get on more and share what things God has done in my life through my dreams, for they are many. I remember having dreams and visions as young as three years old!! :D Amazing, yes!! I love the Lord and I truly hope to get acquainted with everything going on around here! BLESSINGS! :kissyface: ]

flybybutterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello again!

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:52 am

Welcome back. Nice to see you again. What was your old name on the site?

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:31 pm

Praise the Lord, flybybutterfly!

Welcome back, it's good to have you here! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:59 am

Hello Flybybutterfly! :hi:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum