Piece of My Pie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Piece of My Pie

Post by ispeaktheword on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:43 am

Hi Everyone,

Short vision/dream:

Me and the 1st lady at my church were driving in my car. I was driving and 1st lady was inthe passenger seat. A young lady was with us, seemed like she was with first lady. We end up in the kitchen of this house. I had a slice of blueberry pie. I asked first lady if she wanted a piece. She thought about it and said yes. I took a piece for myself with my hand (I didn't use a knife or anything) and I gave her the rest. She gave some to the young lady. I noticed my piece was very small. I gave her a big piece.

FYI I am no longer apart of this church as of recently. Had this dream last night. Any thoughts??

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Piece of My Pie

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:41 am

Hello, ispeaktheword -

This is probably just my own thoughts, but when I read through the dream, I thought peace when you spoke of a piece. I don't know if looking at the dream with that sort of spin resonates with you at all, but if it does, it could mean that this lady is in need of peace in her circumstances at this time.

Only a thought. Feel free to disregard.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:57 am

Hi Mark,

I didn't think of that. I was her Armor Bearer and we were friends. I wonder if she is feeling a way about my departure? Thanks, that is a different spin.

Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:02 am

As an Armor Bearer the connection always seems to be there....I am thinking that she may be feeling like she does not have that prayer protection any more. She may need reassurance if you are still praying for her.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:06 pm

I think of the passage in 2 Samuel 13 where Ammon is in love with his sister Tamar and asks three times to eat food from her hand (see verses 5, 6 and 10).
So Amnon lay down, and pretended to be sick: and when the king had come to see him, Amnon said unto the king, I pray you, let Tamar my sister come, and make me a couple of cakes in my sight, that I may eat from her hand. (2 Samuel 13:6)
Hand feeding someone--even if it's just picking up food that normally requires a spatula to be handled and handing to someone-- is an intimate act. I suggest perhaps there's a soul tie in your situation. I know I at times still feel led to pray for former pastors, but something seems a little askew here. This of course is just my opinion and I could easily be wrong. When you were in this church did it seem like the leadership took more than what you received in return?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:05 pm

Hi Connie and Deborah!

Thank you for your responses. You both are on point. First Lady and I definitely have a spiritual connection and I would cover her in prayer. On the other hand I did feel the leadership took more than what I received. I'm at peace with my decision to leave but I will definitely consider reassuring her that she is in my prayers. Thank you ladies!

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:41 pm

I just wanted to say that I really loved reading this thread! I loved the interps given!!! :nothingtoadd:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top