My friends husband driving us off a cliff.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My friends husband driving us off a cliff.

Post by steadygaze on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:09 am

Hi and blessings to you precious ones.

Dream

I was in the car with some friend who are truly like parents to me. We are on vacation and there son is with us and we are just enjoying our selves and all of a sudden my friends husband acts like he is pulling off to see the beautiful ocean down below but instead he drives purposely over the edge and we are all in shock wow . So as we are in mid air I begin to Declare, WE WILL LIVE! WE WILL LIVE IN THE NAME OF JESUS! WE WILL LIVE IN THE NAME OF JESUS! I kept repeating that then I woke up.

This was so out of my friends character IRL. Interesting.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My friends husband driving us off a cliff.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:34 am

Hello, Steadygaze -

This isn't an interpretation - just my own advice and personal experience. I would take this as a call to pray for your friend - even declaring Life over him like you did over the situation in the dream.

In the dream, everything seemed to be going just fine, until his sudden actions left everyone in shock. Now, here's what I'll say as personal experience: I know depression, and I know how to hide it from even those who are closest to me. And, when I'm submerged in it, the rest of the world does not know - and there are some very dark thoughts that can plague those who are in this state. Others really have no idea, and would never suspect it. The actions that some people take when they've lost the battle to those thoughts...well, they leave others in total shock, if you know what I'm saying. I only share this in hopes that it helps you take the dream as a serious warning for something that you may not recognize on your own, but that the Holy Spirit may be showing you for the sake of praying for your friend.

I can be wrong about this, and that's fine with me. But, just in case, I figured I should share.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:40 am

Yes thanks I woke up burdened for him this morning. So I am doing that and thanks so much for the confirmation. I thought it was interesting because he took all of us with him.

May you be richly blessed in the ways of the Lord, and may every seed planted be one that sprouts a harvest in your life.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:59 am

Steady,

This could also mean they are about to make a sudden unexpected change in their life. My husband had a dream about my Pastor doing that and about a month later we found out the Church was closing. Just something to chew on. This is not an interpretation but my thoughts as I read your dream. I agree with Mark that it could be a call for prayer for this person/persons.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top