No manifesting dreams?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No manifesting dreams?

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:09 am

Just wondering, I feel like I dream alot but never see the manifestations.. Do you have any pointers on how to notice when your dreams do manifest? Am I missing something?

Thanks!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No manifesting dreams?

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:23 am

Hello, Lionheartedgirl -

I know what you mean about not always seeing the manifestations. For me, there are a lot of dreams where I don't always notice how they've manifested some time has passed. I may re-read the dream and make the connection later on. If it was a "pray for something" dream, I rarely (not always) see the manifestion since the prayer was usually to prevent something. There are other times where the dream was for guidance...and, if I didn't follow it, then I won't see the manifestation there, either. Then, at other times, the dream is for far into the future, so I simply have to sit tight on it. And then there are other dreams that are exactly literal, and then they manifest, they usually stop me in my tracks with awe.

Continue to write them down and come back to them every so often. And don't forget that the dreams (like other spiritual gifts) are an invitation to seek the One who gave them. Simply ask God to give you more dreams where you'll see the manifestations regularly - or that he would let you see clearer where the dreams you're having now are manifested - and he will do so.

I asked him for more dreams, and he gave them. I asked him to help me interpret other's dreams, and he has done so. He'll do that for you, too.

Finally, if you haven't already done so, browse through this part of the forum: http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/f25-dreams-and-visions-that-have-manifested
Not every manifested dream gets posted here, but it's a good place to see how different folks' dreams have manifested. Some are more literal than others.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:35 pm

I agree with Mark.

I have had thousands of dreams (ok, I'm exaggerating) over the years and only a few have manifested. I can safely say that they were "prophetic dreams"...where God was telling me something that will happen in the future. The dreams that have manifested are normally "revelation knowledge" dreams...this is where God is telling me about a NOW situation and then what he shows me comes to pass. The prophetic dreams take a little longer. As you can see, just about everyone who had a prophetic word or dream in the Word of God had to wait for some time.

Look at Joseph...when God showed him that his brothers would bow down to him, he had to go YEARS and lots of DRAMA before he could see the manifestation. The person who receives the promise (dream), isn't the same person who sees the manifestation...hence, the story about Abram and Sarai. They received the promise of Isaac as Abram and Sari, but received the manifestation as Abraham and Sarah. They waited nearly 25 (or something like that) years to see Isaac.

No matter what, God is true to His word...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:15 pm

Thankyou both for your comments here! They've been so helpful. God bless.

Last edited by lionheartedgirl on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:34 pm

I usually know if it's a "now" dream through prayer regarding my dream. God will show me things in my dream that relates to where I am at the time of the dream.

God really does speak and shows us things about our dreams when we ask him. He will make it known to you if it's revelation knowledge or prophetic. I have certain seasons where I dream more way than the other, so pay attention to hat as well. I'm not saying you do that, but there may be a possibility.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top