Trying to talk or scream but no sound comes out

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying to talk or scream but no sound comes out

Post by Stephanie444 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:45 pm

Could someone explain what it means when you are trying to talk or scream and no sound comes out?

I had two dreams like this. In one of them, my neighbor was being kidnapped and gunpoint by terrorists and I was trying to scream but no sound came out. In the same dream, I heard this demonic voice and I tried to yell at it and rebuke it in the name of Jesus but again no sound came out. In another dream, I was going to go visit someone whose husband died, and when I knocked on the door no sound came out (but someone heard anyway somehow and let me in) and then I went inside and saw her crying and when I tried to talk to her no sound was coming out of my mouth or it was very faint and I had to apologize for my voice.

What does this mean? Is it about spiritual warfare?

Stephanie444

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying to talk or scream but no sound comes out

Post by ditte3 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:56 pm

Dear Stephanie,
Peace be with you.
I had a few dreams like that. Thank God, they are very rare. These happened within many years.
The situation was mainly that I felt the evil presence in my dream or saw it and I tried to rebuke it in Jesus' name. I couldn't open my mouth or sometimes I could not move. BUT!!! I tried and tried and kept saying silently "in Jesus' name I command you to leave". As I kept saying it, i could slowny opne my mouth and started to move. So I shouted in the end and rebuked it in Jesus' name. So don't ever give up.
May the Lord bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:45 am

Stephanie -

I agree with what ditte3 has shared. I've had (rarely, thankfully) experiences like you both. And, like ditte3 said, you have to fight against it. It IS an evil spirit, no doubt about it.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:28 am

I totally agree. Keep pleading the blood of Jesus and calling on the name of Jesus.....it will leave. I plead the blood of Jesus over my entire life and even my dreams and my unconscious thought while I sleep. That helps me alot. I also call on 4 angels to be posted at the four corners of my bed, room and apartment, my building, my city, and my state. It helps a bunch. Praise the Lord!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie444 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:36 am

Thanks! That's helpful. Do you think the spiritual warfare is against me, the people in my dreams, or both?

Stephanie444

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:46 am

Stephanie -

In the first dream with the terrorists, I think that the warfare is two-fold: The focus of the attack is against the kidnapped neighbor, while part of the enemy's strategy is to try to prevent prayer for that person by silencing you. The second dream is similar, except that the person who suffered the loss is the focus of the attack, while the enemy tries to prevent the Holy Spirit's work as Comforter through you.

-Mark

Last edited by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:54 am

I agree with Marks comments.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie444 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:44 pm

Thanks guys! That makes sense.

Stephanie444

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:15 am

Sponsored content