Silent gift

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Silent gift

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:18 pm

Hi everyone,

I was in my house and I was sitting down watching tv. A man was at the door with a purple gift bag, and the door was open. I looked at him from where I was sitting then looked back at the tv, he walked into the house and left the gift on some stairs. He didnít say anything and neither did I. I don't remember feeling anything, I don't even know if the gift was for me.

Seems strange? Thanks for any thoughts!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent gift

Post by Cholette on Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:48 pm

Just my thoughts, but what stands out to me was He (God) was at YOUR front door and the door was open. What comes to mind is that this is the door to your heart. Could it be that your heart is open to receive your gifts or talents from the Lord (could be a spiritual gift or a natural gift)? The fact that you didn't respond and continued to sit there may be that you are "non chalant" about what God has actually done and the importance of it...possibly distracted. (Is TV a real life distraction for you?)

I find it interesting that it was placed on the stairs...which leads me to believe that once you pick up this gift, it will take you to higher heights.

The bag was purple, so I'm leaning more towards spiritual gift(s) because purple represents something royal and kingly.

Once again, these are my thoughts...please pray!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:21 pm

Ahh I think you may be onto it Cholette! I have been distracted lately.. Just one question, I know who the man is - he's an aquaintance, does that change anything? Could he still represent God? If so, then yes I agree with what you've said here, I've been busy and haven't had as much time to sit with God as I hoped these last 2 weeks..I hate to think that this is how I've been, but now I can pray for this. Thankyou!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:25 pm

I'm not sure if knowing who the man is changes things or not. Usually in my dreams an unknown man, my pastor, or even my father represents God the Father.

You should pray more into what this man symbolizes or if this is a literal dream.

Blessings...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top