Dreamt of an Eightball

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreamt of an Eightball

Post by JoJo on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:56 am

Hi Everyone.

I had a strange mini dream last night.

I dreamt of an eight ball. I think I saw a pool table and and a pool stick as well.

I have no idea what this means but I did not feel great after I had the dream due to the fact the eightball is black and black usually does not mean anything good. Mind you, the eightball is also the 'winning ball' or the 'money ball'. Can anyone help me understand the meaning of this dream?

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamt of an Eightball

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:06 am

Hello, JoJo -

Did anything else happen in the dream, or was it simply the images you mentioned?

When I read the title of your post (before reading the post, itself), I thought of those "Magic 8-Balls," and from that I thought of seeking direction from sources other than God. I figured I better share this in the event that it somehow applies.

Since your dream was about the pool ball, there's a few ways to look at it: In many games, if you make the 8-ball on the opening shot, you automatically win. On the flip side, if you make the 8-ball on any other shot before the final one, you automatically lose. Since you didn't have a good feeling about it in the dream, could it relate to an element of risk in your life where you have the same negative feeling about it? It could be a warning that the risk is not worth it.

Just a few thoughts to share.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:15 am

Hi Mark.

I looked at the same things that you did! That I can win or lose with the 8-ball. I found that there are more ways to win with the 8-ball than lose with it. Yes, there is something going on in my life right now that I feel is risky.....it's good and bad. You could really be right that this dream is a warning that the risk is not worth it.

Thanks for your thoughts my dear. They are always appreciated.

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top