Stars, Earth, and space

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stars, Earth, and space

Post by jmccanless63 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:41 am

I had a dream that i was standing on the moon or another planet and i saw outer space my mom was standing in front of me and to my right was a women i had never seen before. I looked to the left and saw about 5 to 7 stars go past me and land on the earth at difffenent locations. Anyone have in insight on this thank you Jeremy.

jmccanless63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stars, Earth, and space

Post by Cholette on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:53 pm

Hmmm...what came to me was that God may be taking you into another dimension spiritually. I once had a dream where my mother and I were in a rocket and we shot up into the atmosphere and we landed on mars. I almost didn't record the dream in my journal because it seemed so crazy. Almost 15 years later, God spoke to me and said that in this season, I am on the launching pad and the fire that is in my belly will take my mother and I " out of this world"...in other words, to higher dimensions in Him.

Standing on top of the earth seems to be you rising above things here on earth and seeing things the way God sees them.

These are just my thoughts...pray on what I've said.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jmccanless63 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:20 am

I would say i can agree because one day recently during praise and worship i felt the Spirit move in my belly and was just praising the Lord like never before this dream i had was about 2 years ago by the way.

jmccanless63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top