New to the Site

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New to the Site

Post by deepcriesout on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:48 am

I dreamed of being in a house (very plain) with the wife of my husbands friend. There was a huge (human size) black and green toad lying on a plain white table. The toad was covered in a thick putrid slime that had a foul and oppressive odour. The odour was so dense it was hard to breath and was making me feel like I may vomit. The toads legs were bent and bound individually, then bound at the ankles, together, with thin rope. Myself and the woman I was with were trying to unbind the legs (for what I don't know - there were no sinister intentions.) I knew in the dream that toads were associated with the demonic and remember questioning why I was having a dream about toads while I was actually dreaming it. We successfully cut free one of the toads legs but could not free the other. The sensation to vomit was overwhelming for me at this stage. I needed to expel something that was caught in my throat, almost suffocating me. As I heaved the thing out of my throat, it was like giving birth to something. I heaved it out bit by bit with vomit-like contractions. It was the foul toad only smaller, but covered in the same thick slime. The first toad still lay on the table but by now my back was turned to it. And that is all I remember, but I just know it is significant. I hope someone will have some insights. I am prepared to hear things that may seem unpalatable. Thanks xx

deepcriesout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New to the Site

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:50 am

Greetings, deepcriesout, and welcome to the site. I want to start by saying that you, the dreamer, will be the most likely to know the meaning of the dream. Others may share their thoughts about it, but I would ask that you prayerfully consider what is shared and disregard what does not sit right in your spirit.

With that said, here are some thoughts about your dream:

I'm thinking that you were given confirmation in the dream as to the nature of the toad - that it is related to something demonic. From that, I have two different thoughts to follow: The dream could be about you, or it could be about the woman you were with. Do you interact with her much? Does anything stand out to you in your waking life with her where you had the same thoughts in the dream - that it's associated with something demonic? The freeing of the legs of the toad could be giving more freedom to this area that was once fully bound. Just as in the dream, the more time spent dealing with this, the more repulsive it becomes. Eventually, it would only lead to the birth of more demonic opportunity.

My second thought is completely different, but I want to ask just in case: I wondered if the toad represents a health-related issue that seemed to be under control...either for you or your friend? For now, I'll leave it at that.

Just some thoughts. Others may see things differently.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:48 pm

Hi Deepcriesout :o)

Welcome to the site woo hoo

I agree with what Mark has said...

The size of the toad, and it being on a table is what strikes me... tables in houses are generally used to eat at, conversation, relationship etc... but there is also being "on the table" in an operating theatre.

This verse in revelations came to me... nothing spiritual, it was just that the toad came out of your mouth and it struck my memory chords :o) at the least, I guess that it confirms what you already know, that toads/frogs can represent demonic spirits.

Revelation 16:12-14

The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East. Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.

Please feel free to discard anything that I have said if it doesn't seem right to you... I don't think that anything I have said is insight from God, it is just some thoughts.

Bless you, hope you enjoy being here!

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deepcriesout on Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Thanks for the responses, guys. I had had much the same thoughts about it. I was quite conscious of my Christian identity throughout the dream, and noticing most things about the scenario were at odds with who I am / was in the dream and in waking. I was definitely uncomfortable with the surroundings but confident in my ability to handle it. I know it was significant and I would like to know more specifically, it's meaning. After sharing with a deeply spiritual friend today, I feel my ideas were confirmed. I will take it all back to God because I always want more from Him :o). Thanks again and God bless. xx

deepcriesout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top