emotions in dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

emotions in dreams

Post by Gissy2 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:28 pm

what does it mean when your emotions/feelings in a dream about a person is totally different from what you feel/believe in real life?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: emotions in dreams

Post by Cholette on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:39 pm

Hmmm...my thoughts are that possibly something may happen and your feelings may change to how you felt in the dream or, your feelings in the dream is something you REALLY feel deep down.

Just my thoughts...

Blessings!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:41 pm

Or one more thing...maybe the feelings aren't really yours and may be the other persons. God may be allowing you to feel what they are feeling.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:03 pm

thanks Cholette, I was thinking the exact possiblities on all that you mentioned. I thought: a) God was telling me to be more kind/gentle to this person b/c this is how I will feel in the future (I hope not) b) this is how I truly felt deep down (I really hope not!) c) I was picking up the feelings from another person (not the real person but another one)

I thought of alot things about this person's personality and character from what I heard others say, they did not paint this person in a good light at all, however, in the dream I felt that maybe God was showing me how it really is, so IRL I decided to be a bit more open and not listen to what others say. And I do think the person maybe different now. In my first dream I can see how my prespective change IRL but in my second dream it's almost telling me this is how I feel deep down inside and I really don't want that IRL!!!!

But Cholette, I think you are spot on :)

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:28 pm

Praise the Lord!!!!!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top