Tall Tower attacked

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tall Tower attacked

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:40 am

I dunno if this dream is about my personal life and has a twist from what's been going on in the news...but I figured I'd post it here just in case it holds more meaning:

I dreamed I was in a very tall tower with several people from America. Some were from the government, but all people in this very top room of the tower were from all different walks of life. I was very busy with things going on in my life so I wasn't really paying attention to the news, but suddenly it became clear to me that enemies had attacked the world around our tower. These people in the government told us the tower was about to be the next target. We braced ourselves (and the tower) by standing on the beams underneath the floor. Each person in the room was evenly distributed throughout the room over the beams in the floor in an attempt to bring balance to the tower so it wouldn't fall. Soon the tower was hit. I felt the foundation of the tower had been damaged and the tower began to teeter. We all did our best to keep the tower balanced. The government officials didn't know what else to do and I wondered what life would be like without our democracy. I didn't want future generations to lose what America had established that worked so well. (I didn't want the good things of America lost). As I felt the tower begin to teeter, and we all braced ourselves for the worst, I began singing praise songs to God. I thought some atheists in the room would tell me to shut up, but I didn't care because we were ALL facing destruction. Soon several people began singing with me and one girl was helping me lead until almost the entire room was singing praises to God. I didn't care if I lived or died as long as the Lord got the glory. Next thing I knew I was speaking to my sister about accepting Christ and I realized the tower never fell completely because nearly all hearts had turned towards God. End of dream

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tall Tower attacked

Post by GreatFulServant on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:00 pm

Isaiah 60 comes to mind. When gross darkness comes upon the earth the light of those Christians that are serving the Lord will help others to know the Lord. It is interesting that something as simple as saints praising the Lord saved the tower (democracy) not the people in government. Those who intercede for the people of this nation are the ones who truly determine the out come of things here in our nation.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:06 pm

I feel like this is the time of manifestation for the dream...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:27 am

I think you are right. What came to me is that our nation will come under great attack and our very democracy will be threatened. But it will be the praises and prayers of the people of God, who will stand in the gap (balance the tower's foundation), that will save us.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:05 am

Amen

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top