Several parts to this one..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Several parts to this one..

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:59 pm

Hi everyone,

1. I was in my bedroom and I had really long hair. I was coming under enemy attack – I prayed against it and it left. Then on the ground was this newborn baby but it was dead. I prayed for it, and it came back to life.
Then I was in the dining room with my brother and sister in law - they were chatting to my other brother having a good time but whenever I spoke everyone would stop. I then realised that we had been sitting for hours without food. So I was looking through the fridge trying to find something to give them, we had leftovers but I smelt it and it was off.

2. I was in a house, but it wasn’t me, I was a man. I was waiting for my wife to get home. I had prepared for her this luxurious bath. I was standing in the bathroom trying to lock the door from the inside but the door wouldn’t close and the lock didn’t work, I kept trying even though it kept opening. Two men came into the house, I was annoyed but I think they were friends. Then my wife came home and I was angry at her. Then another woman was also in the room with us – she was a friend from highschool. After I got angry at my wife, I turned to this woman and told her I wanted to be with her. My wife got angry and stormed out, and so did this other woman.

3. I was in my bedroom and I had two children, they were playing at the beach but it was still in my bedroom. I knew they were my children but I also knew that I wasn’t married and I was worried about that. I was closing the curtains, the girl was talkative in an endearing way.

4. I stopped at a market stall that was selling coffee. There was another woman waiting and we sparked up a conversation about our love for coffee. I do love coffee :) Then the lady serving us joined in the conversation, and I feel like we made plans because I left thinking I would see them again.

Thanks for any thoughts!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Several parts to this one..

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:15 am

Hi, Lionheartedgirl -

Here are a few thoughts on your dreams:

1. 1 Corinthians 11:15 "And isn't long hair a woman's pride and joy? For it has been given to her as a covering." Considering the detail of you having long hair was followed by warding off an enemy attack, I think that the message is that you have a protective "covering" provided for you as a gift from God. But, not only are you covered in a defensive way, but you've also got power to speak life into situations of death! I've said it before, but continue to speak out the Word of God, and see the transforming power it holds!

Now, when you say that you spoke and everyone stopped...was it because your speaking caught their attention, or was there something else to it? Did they stop to listen to what you had to say?

I think that the portion of the dream where you're looking to provide food is representative of a new source of nourishment. Spiritually speaking, what you've been fed in the past is no longer good for you today. It's time to dig deeper, get something fresh to nourish you. This could come about in your own personal, one-on-one time with God, or perhaps an opportunity to participate in a group-related teaching. I think that the words for you are New and Fresh.

2. This dream may or may not be about you. I'm inclined to think it's about someone else, but you'll know for sure. Where have you seen this take place in real life: The overall desire is intimacy, but this is spoiled by a lack of privacy and interruptions...even though they come through friends. Hmmm...on second thought, maybe this could illustrate your own personal time with God? I'm not saying that with any certainty. Anyways, the illustration goes on to show that anger also prevents intimacy - though it isn't clear why you were angry in the dream, so it could just be a generality. Finally, a desire to compromise the relationship ends up with you losing either desire in the end. Only you will know if this applies to your own life - but, if it stands out to you that such a thing is going on with someone you know, then it's definitely a call to pray...and your first dream already showed you the power that your prayers possess!

3. The only thing that comes to mind with this dream was that the bedroom setting makes it personal to you. The children could represent areas of responsibility, things dear to you, desires, or even other people that you feel are in your care. What, specifically, bothered you about not being married in the dream? Also, the action of closing the curtains makes me think of bringing something to a close, or putting it to rest...as in a giving up sort of way. Do you have an area of your life, like an interest or desire, that you really care about, but feel like you need someone to share it with? I shouldn't jump the gun, here, without you answering the marriage question...

4. I think that this dream relates to what you've talked about previously in the friendship area. I would encourage you to involve yourself in activities that you have a passion for, and in that context you'll see friendships develop out of your common interests.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:18 am

Thanks for your comments Mark! Just to answer your questions/confirm:

“Did they stop to listen to what you had to say?”
No, nobody said anything and it seemed like an intentional silence, as if I wasn’t allowed to join in their conversation..or that my comment wasn't accepted, anyways it made me feel uncomfortable/out of place, then I went to the fridge.

3-What, specifically, bothered you about not being married in the dream?
It bothered me because I knew I had these children outside of marriage, and I was worried about what my family/friends would think of me. I'm not sure about this one, I mean nothing comes to mind..

Your thoughts have been very helpful, thankyou! God bless.

Last edited by lionheartedgirl on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:44 am

It's interesting that you were driven to seek the food as a result of not feeling welcome by the others.

For the other two responses, both dreams may be about either someone else or a later time. Just something to keep in the back of your mind. I'm sure you'll recognize when they apply.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top