Dream of church member

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of church member

Post by Toi on Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:59 am

I was in my car driving down the street and it was night time, As I was driving I saw a young girl that I know that goes to my church walking down this very long dark street by herself(the scenery of the street kinda reminded me of the musical West side Story). She had a blank look on her face, there was no emotion when I saw her I thought to myself what is she doing out here by herself at nighttime. I pulled up beside her and as I was driving along side her, I opened the door and asked her if she needed a ride and that I will take her home and she just nodded her head no. she kept on walking down the long dark street it was looking like a alley. I drove off and i was thinking to my self "where is she going in the dark" thinking

Toi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of church member

Post by watchman on Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:52 pm

thinking

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:20 am

Hi precious one,

Please pray into this interpretation.

I sense the Lord is revealing to you certain things in this young precious ones life that represents her generation. That this girl/generation is troubled and dealing with peer pressure and struggling to hang on to our sweet beloved Jesus, those that know him. I sense you have a heart for these little ones of the Lord and you try to reach out but they wont receive it. I sens the Lord is calling you to intercession for the younger generation.

WOW! he so loves to reveal his heart to you what an honor.

Please toss what does not fit.

Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:29 pm

amen hisbeautyforashes :clap:

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toi on Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:56 am

hisbeauty:

Thank you soooo much! I am an intercessor and yes i do have a heart for the youth. I also have a daughter who is a teen and i have always tried to talk to her but she would not receive what i was saying to her but i could minister to other teens and they would receive what i was saying. In my dream was another little girl but maybe this one was for my daughter because guess what?......IM GONNA BE A GRAND MAMA :rocking: BUT I SAID I WILL BE CALLED SUGARMAMA...LOL
so your were definitely on point.

rofl

God bless you

Toi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:23 am

Toi, This church member is in a place of seclusion, aloneness, walking in dark places, sometimes this even means in the dark-places of the mind (self worth, etc) The mind is a battle-field. Is there any way you can get ahold of her, phone # or something of that nature, to let her know God is concerned about her and that he does care, becouse he brought the matter to an intercessor. :cmere: Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toi on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:57 am

Yes Halo i can get intouch with her and i have been praying for her I have not spoke to her on this matter yet. I believe God is Order and when it is time it will freely flow and it will be received in love. flower

Toi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:23 pm

praiseGod Father,
In the name of Jesus, Once again I come before you in urgent need of your mighty movements. Father, I don't know this young lady, but you do. Father, right now in the name of Jesus I ask that you move quickly for this girl. Father, she not only is on dangerous ground but she needs someone to call out on for her. Father, I will step up into intercessory prayer for this child. I humbly ask for your love and mercy be revealed as your strong arm pulls her out of the depth of depression. Father, do for her what you did for me a long time ago. You delivered me from depression, feeling worthless and all the darkness that was deep down inside. Father, I know that when many young people get here the devil paints a pretty picture for them to end their lives, Father, I claim her and her life in the name of Jesus. I claim her to be one of your children and I refuse to let the devil steal her or anymore ground. Father, I declare this night she is your's and the devil can not have her. I will stand and fight for this young lady because I know that she is precious to you just like I was when I was walking through this darkness. Thank you, Father for always hearing me when I pray. Father, I already feel you moving because I can strongly feel your presence in me. I bind the spirit of depression, fear, self worthlessness, anger, unloved, oppression, and all darkness that is trying to take a hold of her. I loose your love, your mercy, your healing, strength, comfort, and joy upon her. In the name of Jesus, Amen praiseGod

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toi on Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:37 am

thanks daughter there is power in prayer for i have been praying for this young girl. More prayer more power. Im not only praying for this young lady but my daughter also and The youth of our church.

Toi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top