Moving to Alaska

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moving to Alaska

Post by Shan on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:23 pm

I dreamed that I had some friends who lived in Alaska. I recognized my friend, but she doesn't really live in Alaska. I was asking all sorts of questions about Alaska and was anxiously awaiting snowfall season. IRL I have always loved snow, but it rarely snows where I live. It didn't really make sense for me to move there. I wouldn't have a good job and I would have had to live with her parents, which they were willing to let me do. I also would have to move away from my family who I am very close to. I remember going back and forth in my mind about the practicality of the move. I really loved the idea of being around snow and the natural elements Alaska provides, but I was torn with the idea of not having a good job and not seeing my family for a while. I guess you could say I didn't have a peace about it. The dream ended with no resolution, which is abnormal for my dreams. There is almost always a choice made or a clear ending to my dreams. I can think of nothing in my waking life that I am torn about.

Any thoughts/interpretations would be much appreciated!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moving to Alaska

Post by judylanescheihing on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:05 pm

Can this be about a move other than literal .I have had dreams often of moving. Some times its been about moving away from some thing. or someone. Some times its about moving closer to a friend or family. This is only a thought .. ok.

judylanescheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:37 am

Hi, Shan -

When I have dreams with no resolution, oftentimes it's a call for me to pray...and then the resolution comes later, either in a different dream or with something happening in the natural.

Now, since you said that you cannot think of anything in your own life where you're torn like you were in the dream...could it be that it's actually your friend who's the one who is torn? Are you in contact with this friend where you'd be able to find out? If not, it still wouldn't hurt to pray for her.

Just a thought,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Thank you Judy. It may possibly be about moving away from something or moving out of my comfort zone, but in the dream I didn't feel at peace about it. I don't exactly know, but I'll pray about it.

Mark, I'll take your food for thought and pray for her. I can call her to see if this dream may actually be about her. It is difficult for me to see dreams as being for someone else because they feel so personal to me. I know this is an area I need to grow in as I would welcome the opportunity to minister to others through my dreams. Thank you.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:50 am

Shan wrote:It is difficult for me to see dreams as being for someone else because they feel so personal to me. I know this is an area I need to grow in as I would welcome the opportunity to minister to others through my dreams.

I'm in the same boat. Slowly, but surely, I'm beginning to have more dreams about others. It's hard to not assume that your dreams are always for you.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

on down the road of life

Post by judylanescheihing on Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:11 am

(mind about the practicality of the move .) This could be one of those road signs in the spirit. To help you understand. It is not a literal move. This dream may also have to do with some thing u will be facing down the road ,so to speak.
Sometimes a friend ship can grow cold. It may be you will not be able to resolve it or change it. And it could be difficult for you. As in grown apart by distance and time or change in your life?
Maybe the dream ended with no resolution because there will be no way to resolve it.
the working of the spirit in us is to bring us closer to the lord. i think dreams do that , as i look back over my years as a christian. this may be some thing you will have to work throught with time. remember i am shareing my thoughts and experance . i am not interptering this.
Heb_13:21 Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Last edited by judylanescheihing on Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add to)

judylanescheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:12 pm

Thank you so much Mark and Judy. This may be a time in the future. I'll keep that in mind. It may also be about a friendship I've been praying about. I believe the Lord will reveal it's meaning in His own time. I am prayerfully considering each of your wisdom. Thanks so much!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:40 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top