Slot machine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slot machine

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:41 am

Hi Everyone.

I had a dream last night that involved a slot machine. I'm pretty sure I have some idea of its meaning, but wanted to get confirmation.

I was playing a slot machine and only putting one quarter in at a time. I wasn't winning anything. Then I decided to start playing with five quarters at a time and won some amount of money that I can't remember. I thought I should have been playing with more money all along. I hit the jackpot with all 7s at one point. There were also some "wild" symbols that I hit and they would double the winnings.

That was pretty much the whole dream. Thoughts?

Last edited by tbsmilesbig on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slot machine

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:46 am

My thoughts are that the dream is about having greater success when you put more into it. Any area in life stand out to you where you're aware that you're only putting in what's required? The dream seems to promise more results with more effort/investment.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:19 am

Wow, that's not what I was thinking, but your comment immediately brought to mind a situation I am currently facing!! Thanks for the insight, Mark! I am definitely in agreement with your statement. wave

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:56 pm

I was having similar thoughts on this! Dont be afraid to put it ALL IN!!! God will be sure to not disappoint! :hooray:

My thoughts come to the scripture in proverbs that says to Trust in the Lord with all of your heart, lean not unto your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledging HIM, He will be SURE to direct your path!!! happy dance

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top