Pastor and His wife avoiding me and losing my van.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pastor and His wife avoiding me and losing my van.

Post by steadygaze on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:09 am

Hello beloved ones of God.

I need to tell you that the church in the dream below ended bad honestly not by my doing but the pastor and his wife's doing. This will help set the stage for the dream. However I have dealt with it in forgiveness and have let it go.

Dream

Some new people I had met had said that they were attending my old church and the ladies teenage son said, "I met Jessica and she is so popular." Jessica is a teenage girl who does worship at my old church. Then I ran into some old friends and they asked if I would take them to church so I got in my car and drove them to the church. When I went to drop them off, the church was in a different place it was not at the same place IRL. So I pull into this neighborhood area where the church is like in this house building. My friends said stop the car here and park and as I looked around I am like this is weird because it was in the back of the church house thingy but that is where their front door is. When I parked I noticed police offers at one house doing some kind of raid. For some reason I had to go in the church with my friends I am not actually sure why. So I go in and they are doing some kind of movie or something, and I am sitting on the floor and I am like wow, and I am waiting for something. Some one comes by who I do not know and says hello. I am like I do not want to be here. So then I run into someone else and they tell me about how popular Jessica is now. I am like what the heck and why are they saying Jessica is so popular, like why is popularity in this church now. Then finally I get up and go and, I go out the back door of this house building because it was the same door I had come into when I dropped my friends off. As I am heading out I hear my pastors wife coming towards me and she is very loud like she is normally and not looking where she is going and she smacks right into me. As soon as she runs into me she turns her head to look at what she hit with an apology, and then she realizes it is me and she has this shocked shock: ,scared, worried feeling look on her face and walks off as if to avoid me. Then I see the pastor coming out with the leaders from some meeting they had, and he sees me and gives me a handshake and says something as if to pacify me then he too avoids me and sits down at this table outside. I head out to my car and I cannot find my car I am searching everywhere. I walk around and I see the police in this house and some dead dogs laying around as if it were a puppy mill or something. There was a lady there trying to help revive these dogs and my heart just broke for them. The lady talked to me a bit and I had told her I lost my car. So this lady said she could help me find it. So we get into the ladies car and we drive around for a long time talking while trying to find my van and finally we find my van.

Thanks and blessings for any light you can shine on this.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pastor and His wife avoiding me and losing my van.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:57 am

Hello, Steadygaze -

My thoughts on the dream are that God is showing you what's going on at that church at this time, and is asking you to pray for it/them. The trip to this place in your van at the beginning of the dream would be the invitation to pray for them, with the following events in the dream being the specific issues that need prayer:
1. A spirit of pride/popularity;
2. Spiritual Warfare in the area (the police raid);
3. The Movie-watching is like going through the motions of church/following a script vs. allowing the Holy Spirit to move;
4. A False Spirit of Hospitality (your reaction to being greeted shows this);
5. Inattentive Leadership (the pastor's wife not looking where she's going);
6. People-pleasing (the pastor's interaction with you).

The dead dogs make me think that these are spiritual casualties among the body. Finally, your finding your van at the end makes me think that this is a temporary assignment of prayer, and you'll know when it's over.

Just my thoughts.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:17 am

Thanks so much Mark you so summed it up for me.

Blessings and I will keep them in prayer. You hit the nail on the head this is why I left.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top