blouse and soap dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blouse and soap dream

Post by The Lamb's on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:13 am

i dreamt in a shop with 2 blouse on a hanger in my hands- one plain white the other was stripped with what i can vaguely recall as with dull colors.i also saw myself looking at a grocery store catalogue ans the things i was looking at in that catalogue had a number 3 besides them-not a price though.i only recall seeing what looked like a sunlight bar/liquid soap with a white soap holder which you receive for free when you purchase tghe sunlight soap. the soap was packged in the brightest yellow paper and the number 3 was besides it-i think i had already taken one bar of soap but when i saw that there was a freebee attached to it i decided to go get 2 more. the next thing i am at a que to a till in the shop with the blouses in my hands and my daughter with me. Scratch Chin Interpret pls.

The Lamb's

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: blouse and soap dream

Post by The Lamb's on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:12 am

i think i just got an answer to this dream-the 3 is a 3 day fast seeking the face of the Lord!the blouses-particularly the dull colored is a negative spirit of me trying to find comfort of the heart in a wrong way!

The Lamb's

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top