coins changed into transparent paper money dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coins changed into transparent paper money dream

Post by The Lamb's on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:02 am

i dreamt i was at a street corner in my hometown with my youngest aunt,she gave me money,however in reality the kind of money she gave me were supposed to be coins but in the dream the money was rather in a tranparent paper form.she also gave me a red cooler box with a white lid on and said to me i must tell his son (Tshego-his name-means blessing) to help me pack everything out of the house. i got to her house only to find that i'm rather at a bank atm but in her house-i called out to her son and he answered from somewhere in the house but i never knew where and he never came out. At this time i was wearing a uniform of this particular bank(white blouse and green scarf-didn't see what i was wearing downwards)& helping people withdraw their money at the atm. After the 1 person on the que withdrawn his/her money then came a mad man,he was smelly and unclean but i helped him anyway but he had forgotten his bank account pin, he went away and i open a small door at the botttom of the atm and took out panties,they were my duaghters(she is 6)-i think they were new and they were palin white, pink & peach in color. there were people with me quing to withdraw money at the atm.The next thing i see that mad man i helped at the atm back with someone and then i took his card out of the atm as he had left it when he went away after he could not withdraw money as hehad forgotten his account pin.i explained what had happed to the other guy who was with the mad man and from there i saw myself with 2 other people crossing over what looked like a muddy and watery deep pit, we walked over the mud without sinking and crossed over and then i saw i had a big blanket with me taking it to my daughter(her name-Neo means gift.) at an elementary school. i woke up to the dream wondering if i had gotten her a much bigger blanket that other kids. What does this dream mean?

The Lamb's

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: coins changed into transparent paper money dream

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:40 am

Greetings, Baisey -

These are my thoughts as I look at your dream. If what I say doesn't seem to fit to you, then please disregard as only thoughts and not necessarily an interpretation:

When I look at the part where your Aunt gave you the transparent money, I see it as you receiving spiritual gifts from the Holy Spirit. After you received your giftings, you were given a task to do - packing everything up in the house. This makes me think of entering into a period of transition, either in your own life or perhaps within your church. However, it's in these circumstances where your calling begins to manifest, symbolized by your role as a bank teller. The help that you give others in withdrawing their money from the ATM is all about a transaction taking place, and you're already familiar with it because of the moment where you received your money from your Aunt - in other words, bringing others to Christ and discipling them.

The part where you interact with the madman speaks a lot about the work of God in you to minister to others - You did not turn away from someone that the world would disregard, but the love of God in you caused you to reach out to someone that others would shun. Even if you don't see immediate results, you did not give up on them, as shown by your continued work with that man when he returned later in the dream.

The part about taking out the panties for your daughter makes me think that you do not have to worry about provision for your family. God will ensure that all your needs are met.

The portion where you're crossing the muddy/watery pit would be where God takes you where you need to be, even over obstacles that the natural eye would not be able to see a means of passage. Supernaturally, you'll reach where you need to be. Finally, the large blanket for your daughter is about comfort and covering, and God will provide you with what you need to give these gifts to your loved ones.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lamb's on Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:44 am

i am trully blessed by your sharing these with me, it does fit perfectly-i know that when i dream of my younger aunt-she symbolizez the holy spirit-i.e the father, the son and the holy spirit-(the holy spirit as the youngest to the father, the son).tarnsparent money-the holy spiirt is tranparent!

wow,,,God bless you-my eyes are open now! laugh

The Lamb's

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:21 am

You are quite welcome. God bless you as well.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top