Raising The Banner....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raising The Banner....

Post by iminhiswill~ on Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:02 am

I dreamt some time ago that my Pastor had fallen off in a hole. I could see the top of his head as I was walking by. I took what a appeared to be a very very long banner with christian writing on it.. and tossed it to him to try and raise him up.As long as the banner was, I couldn't seem to pull him up. I told him to stay up while I got help and I soon saw help walking by. It was a young lady that belonged to the church as well. She had on all red and was driving a red car. I called for her to help us and she acted as though she didn't even see us and walked right by! Is there a meaning to this dream?

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raising The Banner....

Post by watchman on Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:52 pm

pray for your Pastor

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:30 am

Hi dear one,

Watchmen summed it up. I have more to add.

Please pray into this interpretation.

I sensed that the Lord was revealing to you that your pastor is in some kind of trouble and the church as a whole is not responding to call to help your pastor. The Lady in the red represents the church and possibly what state the church is in.Now this could be your pastor or another pastor or church you may know.

Red can speak of blood, sin and destruction. Consider the following verses:

Speaking of sin:

Isaiah 1:18 "Come now, and let us reason together, says the LORD [Yahweh]: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool."

Speaking of destruction:

Nahum 2:3 "The shield of his mighty men is made red, the valiant men [are] in scarlet: the chariots [shall be] with flaming torches in the day of his preparation, and the fir trees shall be terribly shaken."

Pray for not just the pastor but also the church as a whole. The Lord loves and trust you to reveal his heart to you in this matter. WOW what an honor that he would speak to his people. thumbs

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:09 am

I would like add to Jeanie and Watchman's comments; As a leader stumbles, so shall the nation stumble-(church). Least they both fall in the ditch together. As a nation there is a need for unity--(pulling together, assembling themselves, to-gather up) The Lord tells us in his word to pray for those who have rule over you. There is most certainly a need for the banner to be lifted high, and raise a standard against the enemy. I believe with the comments mentioned herein you have your answer. Good job Jeanie, Watchman. This most certainly is a warrent for prayer!!! :yes: Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iminhiswill~ on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:47 pm

If I had known I would have taken it more seriously then as the church is not doing well now. crying and neither am I by being there.

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:54 pm

That woman could also represent the person that is behind the trouble with your pastor....red CAN represent sin and lust...not sure if it is that in this situation. But pray for your pastor...you are called as the intercessor in this time...

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top