An intimate dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An intimate dream

Post by steadygaze on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:12 am

Hi precious women of God. I wanted to wrote on this forum because I felt this was a very intimate dream. I hope that is okay. I knew this dream was good because of how I felt.

Dream

I was hanging out with my friend Marie back home and had found out Marie and her husband where no longer together. Well some how I ended up going to Vic's house and he and I started talking. Then I spilled something on my cloths, so I had to take my cloths off and he handed me a white sheet to wrap around myself. As we were talking there was a closeness and warmth and he leaned over a kissed me very intimately and I just a closeness and love for him I have never experienced for anyone and he did for me and we talked about it. There was such a connection I had never experienced before. He would cuddle me and lay there and talk to me. I was concerned that Marie would be angry with me and I could lose her friendship over it but my love for him was to strong. The next thing I know a group of my friends along with Marie come over to his house and here I am in this white sheet in his house. I was worried and concerned for Marie. All the gals went outside and Vic just laid down with me on the couch and we went into an intimate kiss of tenderness and love. I told him I was scared because I might lose Marie and he told me to stop worrying and be strong. Then the gals come in from outside and we are again went into another intimate passionate kiss and I am somewhat uncovered on my shoulders and so I slowly pull up my sheet to cover myself. Then Marie looks down at me laughing and lovingly and I asked her if she is mad at me. She laughed and said, " yes and I am never going to forgive you then giggles again, and I knew she was totally fine with it she was just joking around with me. Then they all leave and I am so in love with this man who is gentle, kind, merciful, compassionate and full of love. I had never been treated as good as this man treated me in my whole life. I had never been shown this kind of love before. Then I put my clothes on because they were dry. Vic goes and lays on the floor before the Lord with his hands raised in the candle lite dark room.

Now what is interesting is that Vic IRL is not the type of guy I would consider going out with besides he is married to my friend Marie.. lol

This was an amazing dream.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An intimate dream

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Hi steadygaze, do you think you could be wanting a marriage similar to these friends? Just thoughts..

I don't know if you've seen some of the threads that talk about dreaming about someone you have feelings for... here's one http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t9402-how-do-i-know-im-dreaming-of-mr-ms-right-recently-updated

Vic could symbolise someone else... God bless!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:35 pm

Umm I do not have anyone in my life so I am just wondering if this has to d with my relationship with the Lord. Thanks

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top