Garbage In A Green Car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garbage In A Green Car

Post by Jordanriver8 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:25 pm

In this dream I was suppose to take a few people somewhere and when I opened the door there was garbage in the driver side. I remember removing the garbage bag from the seat and from the floor and there were maggots and garbage juice strewn. I tried to clean it up as best as I could and I got into the car and drove to our destination. End of dream portion that I can remember.

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Garbage In A Green Car

Post by GreatFulServant on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:53 am

Do you feel like the Lord has given you victory over some garbage in your past that has been eating at you, and now you can help others in your life?

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:54 pm

My first thought was that some ministry leader has made a mess and has left you to clean it up and fill his/her shoes. The maggots tell me perhaps this mess has been going on for some time. I think it's a positive thing you were able to take people to their destination.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordanriver8 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:32 pm

Wow...I am in awe of the responses....I have been praying Lord remove the garbage from my life so that I maybe effective in ministry. But Deborah as i'm reading your words, it hit me like a ton of bricks, because i'm currently in a situation at church (i'm one of the worship leaders) where people have accepted garbage from one particular person who operates in a contrary spirit and the director of this particular ministry left, and somehow i'm slowly seeing my role of restoration and direction. At first I thought this was a negative dream and even began confessing any garbage known and unknown that was in me, but WOW....your responses really blind sided me....GBU you both for blessing me with this.....

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:42 am

Good call Deborah. I think the Lord really gave you some Holy Ghost inspiration on this one. I love it when the Lord takes an interpretation from a general to a little more specific as he did with yours. I too am blessed by it. :goodjob:

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:18 am

Hey, you're welcome! I'm glad the Lord was able to work through me on this one!
One additional thought, JR8, in the dream you cleaned up the mess as best you could, but it likely wasn't a perfect job. I think this is important, because in real life, every person who has been negatively affected by this leader may have pain still, may likely have reluctance to trust again.
As a worship leader myself I know all too well how the enemy likes to target us because of our role in bringing in the presence of God through worship and praise. Keep pressing in and don't give up!!!!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordanriver8 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:32 am

I had to come back to this posting because I really needed to hear these words. To hear and see the promises of things to come, because right now things are pretty tough in so many ways. GBU for what you shared, both of you.

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top