Dream about invasion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about invasion

Post by Vikki32408 on Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:15 am

Hi, before I ask for guidance on my dream, let me tell you about myself, I do dream quite a bit about others, plus myself & daily situations. I have been allowing the Holy Spirit to awaken me & guide me with dreams, this dream however; is heavy upon me & I have had it several times. Also it doesn't reflect anything that I believe is going on in my life right now (could be wrong, though).. So I think it is prophetic in nature but need spiritual guidance....

Like I said I have had this dream & similar to it, before... The other night when I had it again I woke up in the middle & when I went back to sleep it picked up where it left off.. The feeling I had when I woke was my heart pounding, however: I wasn't afraid, it was just very intense.

Ok.... The first part of the dream I was around some houses & I was with a male high school friend (he is very creative & outgoing) (I am 39) and all of a sudden alien space ships came down (It was just like the movie "War of the Worlds, with Tom Cruise) and I was leading my friend to safe places & he told me "I am glad your here".. then I was with another small group of people and we where going from place to place & I was telling them where to go, there was mass destruction going on but we were safe everywhere we went, even a couple of times space ships had spotted us but they got taken out (don't know by who) and we were fine.. Even in the dream I was saying "A thousand may fall at my right hand & ten thousand by myside but it will not come near me". toward the end I lead the group of people into a small apartment and closed all the curtains & sealed the windows and we rested awhile, again we were safe, but we were going to have to go.....

Please share whatever the holy Spirit guides you on this.....

Sincerely,
Vikki

praiseGod

Vikki32408

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about invasion

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:15 pm

It sounds like you will be helping out a friend while "foriegn threats" are attacking you. It may be as simple as something that you've never dealt with before...something thats "alien" to you. I do feel like the Lord is saying that no matter what you will be going through and leading others through...you will not be harmed. It may feel like youre constantly on the move to escape it, but God is with you. I hope this helps,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:33 pm

What are your current leadership skills like? Well-tuned? Rusty? How much experience have you had in leadership? Are you gifted in leadership? When was the last time you did a spiritual gifts inventory? Time to do a bible study on leadership/people skills? Sounds like you were absolutely weilding the sword of truth - His Word - in an appropriate manner. I'd be beefing up on the memorization of scripture. If this is truly prophetic, sounds like you'll be needing more than just the one verse to make it through the battle!!! What a GOOD GOD we have that even when we are walking through the valleys, he is protecting us! Intense, but not afraid - truly beautiful!!!!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vikki32408 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:43 pm

Thanks aphanie02 & RnestseekR,

God has gifted me with divine leadership skills, I have been in leadership roles most of my life... and God has been teaching me more indepth about leadership & relationships recently....

I completely agree about the scriptures, in fact, God had me start at an early age in watching what I said & saying scriptures everyday, Charles Capp's book "Creative Power" is a great tool to learning everyday scriptures to quote & get into your spirit.... I do believe something is coming up that I will be used to help people around me??? This is confirmation & I know God is with me & He takes care of everythingso I am not afraid....... WHat should I fear when God is on my side......

Thanks & if you get anymore please post....
Your Sister in Christ,
Vikki praiseGod

Vikki32408

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top