My doctor was driving me. Strange Store and Water...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My doctor was driving me. Strange Store and Water...

Post by blessed1 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:23 am

I dreamt that I was in the car (passenger seat) and my doctor, whom I only see once a year, was driving. We stopped at a store so she could go in and get something. I decided after she went in that I would go in, too, and get some water. I went in trying to find the bottled water and the store was quite strange. It was busy and there were samples of food sitting around and even a cage with kittens! I remember picking up a bowl of a salsa sample, but it looked powdery and I thought "I'm here to get water anyway" and put it down. I looked around for my doctor and saw that she was on the phone, away from the rest of the people in the store. Then, I told a lady who worked there that I was trying to find the bottled water and she led me to the cooler where it was. There was other stuff in the cooler that wouldn't normally be in a cooler with water in a store. She pulled out this big square bottle of water, which seemed to be the only one in there, and I just remember thinking "they sure have strange bottled water, and a poor selection of it, here!" End of dream.

I've been praying a lot for new revelation of what God's will is for my life lately and I think that this is Him (the doctor) showing me that He is, indeed, guiding me in His "unique" (i.e. strange stuff) will for my life. Just seeking confirmation and any other insight? scratching chin

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My doctor was driving me. Strange Store and Water...

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:33 am

blessed1 wrote:I've been praying a lot for new revelation of what God's will is for my life lately and I think that this is Him (the doctor) showing me that He is, indeed, guiding me in His "unique" (i.e. strange stuff) will for my life.

I would agree that the dream seems to be about this. I also wanted to ask you if you're currently rooted and happy in a church, looking for a different one, or maybe you're in one but possibly seeking more variety in what is offered. The reason I ask is based off of your response to the bottled water in the dream: strange, and a poor selection.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:35 pm

We've been attending our church for about 11 years and yes, lately I have been feeling like the children's ministry is lacking and that our elementary age daughters aren't getting a lot out of it. Sometimes, I feel like the Lord would like us to start looking elsewhere, but my husband has just been asked to be a candidate for the church council. He has served before and wasn't too thrilled about making that commitment again, mostly due to the amount of time it involves, but since our pastor asked him to consider it, he decided to go ahead and put it in the Lord's hands. If he's voted in, then so be it, if not, then its obviously not God's will. I've mentioned to him how I feel about the children's ministry, but didn't mention the thought of looking for another church as of yet. I think it will take time and prayer to get him to consider it, as well as clear direction for both of us. It does make sense how the dream is related to how I'm feeling about our church. Thanks again for your help, Mark! You are a great asset and blessing to these forums!!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:29 am

You're quite welcome, and thank you for the encouraging words. :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top