A city underneath a house.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A city underneath a house.

Post by steadygaze on Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:55 am

Hello and blessings.

I had an interesting dream it was about a house again please bear with me on this one.

Dream

I was either renting this house with other people I think. The houses design was very different. The living room was at an angle and already had furniture in it. I needed something in the house like a bathroom and I think someone was in the bathroom in the house. Well then as I am trying to wait to go to the bathroom this guy comes to me who also lives in the house and tells me there is a bathroom downstairs and to fallow him. So we go down stairs and it was like wow! The downstairs was like a small world no joke! It was amazing you had a little city under there. You had your fire department and police department, and stores ect. I could not believe my eyes, and it was all enclosed under this house. A firemen comes out to me asks me what I need and I told him I need to find a bathroom, so he shows me where the bathroom was. My mouth was open from what I saw I could not believe my eyes. When I came back out of the bathroom the fireman leaned towards me and I was up against a wall and we went into a romantic kiss. :kissyface:

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A city underneath a house.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:37 am

Greetings, Steadygaze -

The only thought I had on this dream was that a whole world seems to open up to you from a simple, basic need. It would be interesting to hear how this manifests in real life.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:53 am

HA HA yea I am interested too. lol

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:12 am