Friend with a house of junk.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friend with a house of junk.

Post by steadygaze on Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:49 am

Hi Beloved ones.

Dream

I was needing a place to stay and my friends who I am not sure who they are in real life but their house was full of junk from top to bottom and they said they could not help me because they have no room.Then I had like foot surgery and they said oh you can stay with us. So I stayed with them and they helped take care of me in this full of junk and I was anxious to get out of there.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friend with a house of junk.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:23 am

Hello, Steadygaze -

I was just thinking about this dream, and I wonder if the message is about a temporary place of recovery after something affects your walk. Under normal circumstances, it would seem that this wouldn't be something ideal for you or those providing it, but it was made available out of necessity for you and out of compassion from them. Even still, it's not a place you'd settle into for any kind of permanency, which you recognized in the dream.

I remember from a different post that you had left a church. I don't know if you found something else or not, but it could be that the dream is about something like that...and that it really is just temporary.

Just thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top