The Man In The Suit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Man In The Suit

Post by TheKingsDaughter on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:16 am

Hello everyone.

This has been bugging me for years.
I haven't really bothered God about it much but I have asked Him questions and still am looking for a concrete answer.
This wasn't a dream or vision (I don't think) but was in reality.
14 years old. School day. 6:30am. Walking down my street to the bus stop to catch the bus to school.
I had a cigarette in my right hand (yes I was a rebel back then lol) and as soon as I was about to take my first puff of smoke I could feel someone rushing towards me from behind, so as this figure came closer I turned around and it was a man in a suit and he forcefully took the cigarette out of my hand.
I was so scared and started screaming. People were walking pass me on this street but it was as if they could not hear me shouting, they just walked passed as if I was not even there.
So I shouted "Who are you?!" and this man replied "You will know who I am" and that was it. He walked backwards in to thin air literally! I pray that someone believes me! He faded into thin air! I was crying and called my mother and told her I met a stranger. But I'm beginning to think he wasn't a stranger.
Was it an Angel? or? I am so confused and have been so for a few years.

If anyone has any spiritual interpretations of this please do not hesitate to let me know.

Blessings.

TheKingsDaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Man In The Suit

Post by ditte3 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:03 pm

Very interesting. Angels can appear like men.
I'm praying about it.
Blessings.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKingsDaughter on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:22 am

Joshua, it sounds EXACTLY like Jesus. "you will know who I am"
He is the I AM! and from then on I sought His face and subsequently became a christian.

I HAD A DREAM. Was in church and I was dancing and praising God. Then I looked backwards and saw a man in a suit (again) and he was behind me, I couldn't see his face as it was just this very bright light but I recognised him then I shouted "Everyone look, it's Jesus!" and nobody could see him, and thought I was mad. As soon as I realised it was Him, I ran after Him and He disappeared.

That dream was my confirmation.

Thanks Ditte3 for the prayers.

God bless you all!

TheKingsDaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top