My hair stylist and me being a target of the enemy.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My hair stylist and me being a target of the enemy.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:40 am

Hi precious ones here I am once more.

This dream is interesting too because it has repeated itself the last two nights. So I know the Lord is trying to reveal something here.Now this is interesting because IRL I was on a hair fast for two years and just finally got to cut and style my hair and dye my hair yesterday for the first time in two years. Then I keep having this dream. Any insight would be great!

Dream,

I was at my hair stylist and she began to cut my hair and style my hair.Now IRL I do not have a set hair stylist but this hair stylist is tall and blond and is very sweet. Well she cuts my hair and styles it and after it is styled she gets these threats from the enemy for cutting that certain hair style I had gotten. (Now look at my Aviator on this site and it is the new cut and dye I just did yesterday.) Anyway, I in return get threats for cutting my hair in that style by the same enemy. I meet with the stylist and we talk about these threats we were having from the enemy, she is to stop cutting the hair in a style that I received from her, and that I was a target for getting that cut hairstyle. I knew in the dream I had dreamed that dream before. Like I had been in the dream before.

I can not remember some of this dream but it was mainly about the cut and her cutting the same cut to others. I at first thought oh this is my mind running wild from getting to cut my hair after my fast but I keep dreaming this same dream the last two night so I thought I better post it and see what others get.

Thanks hugs
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My hair stylist and me being a target of the enemy.

Post by Lori Lane on Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:40 pm

The glory on you life is about to change and the enemy is mad...

Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:40 pm

Amenie it is time!

Thanks hon.

:bighug:

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top