Visiting Royalty

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Visiting Royalty

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:04 pm

My friend and I were visiting friends of his who as it turned out were a prince and a princess. Before arriving at their home, we went to a supermarket and were in the frozen food section. We purchased some food and were on our way.

Their house turned out to be an old English countryside mansion with cobblestone stairs and walkways and beautiful gardens. I remember us walking up some stairs to go to another area of the home and thinking that they all wake up at 7:30am. (?) It was morning but I recall that 7:30am had already passed. We were getting ready to change clothes to start the day and then I woke up.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Visiting Royalty

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Hello, Lurdys -

I wonder if you're going to encounter someone (or a couple) that are much more important than they seem. Are you actually planning on meeting anyone in particular in the near future? The frozen food portion of the dream makes me think of planning for the future - maybe some investment is required, here? Just thoughts, really...

As for the 2nd portion of the dream - did you feel like you should have been up and ready before that time, or was it ok that they were ready before you were?

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top