Holding Her Hand Left Me Instantly Nauseated

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Holding Her Hand Left Me Instantly Nauseated

Post by Charity-Rose on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:37 pm

I had a most disturbing experience last week.This is not a dream, neither is this a vision...this happened in the physical realm. After dropping my child off at school one morning, I encountered a woman whom I have known from high school days. She had been in an especially bad vehicular accident a couple of years ago, and had been on a critical list...not expected to walk again. She has overcome the odds and is walking again! I had not seen her since the accident and was amazed and so pleased to see her on her feet again.I reached out and held her hand to express my joy at her recovery. I immediately experienced an overwhelming sensation of nausea in the pit of my stomach. The feeling coursed through out my body like a volcano about to erupt. I was startled and could not figure out what this was. I withdrew my hand (hopefully not in a way that would make her feel uncomfortable.) We exchanged a few more pleasantries and then said our goodbyes. I returned home but could not shake off this upset feeling in my stomach. Now even my hands felt unclean.I immediately washed my hands and sat pondering what had just happened that morning.The feeling went away about a 1/2 hr after shaking her hand. I'm curious to find out what I encountered that morning, has anyone in this forum had an experience like this please help, share,etc...

Charity-Rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holding Her Hand Left Me Instantly Nauseated

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:33 pm

I will share my thoughts, Charity-Rose...and, please only take them as such. Personally, I think that you may have encountered something evil/demonic. I know that traumatic experiences can open up an opportunity for the enemy to latch onto people. I hope that my speaking of this doesn't make you uncomfortable. You just may be extra sensitive to these things when you encounter them in the natural realm.

For instance, I had a friend who I always felt a kind of...awkward feeling around him. He was a Christian, and everything seemed perfectly normal with him. Well, he moved away and attended college, but a few years into it he suffered from a brain tumor. He had surgery, recovered, and eventually came back to visit our church not too long after. He acted the same (a little bit slower speech), and everyone seemed fine around him, but this feeling was stronger than ever before, and I was incredibly uncomfortable to be around him. His visit was temporary, and he eventually moved out east to finish college.

However, I eventually learned that he's come out as homosexual, and as soon as I learned of it, I recognized that THAT was what I was sensing - I have no doubt that that's what it was.

It's not exactly the same as what you've experienced, but I think there's a bit of a connection there as it relates to your own sensitivity. I knew a young girl who had a similar sensitivity that would make her physically nauseous when she was around other people her age in school that were tied to demonic things.

In the end, although it made you uncomfortable, there's a reason for it. As you recognize what it is, you can respond to similar situations with prayer.

Just my thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charity-Rose on Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:01 pm

@TheWhiteShadow: thank you for you sharing your thoughts and your experiences with me Mark. It's interesting to hear you say that after your friend had surgery, the uncomfortable feeling you experienced in his presence grew even stronger. Sometime yesterday or the day before that, I was still researching this experience online. I came across an account of a man whose wife, after having surgery, had been giving off the same weird and upset feelings on close contact. He would become physically ill in her presence.Eventually he had to ask a pastor to come in and do a deliverance session for his wife @ their house. This man claims that both he and his wife are born-again believers! I am also absolutely dumbfounded to hear the story of the girl who had my experience in the presence others connected to the demonic. This just so new and different for me. I have felt the hairs on my neck stand on end and my body grow cold around certain people/places that I later found out were evil, but never a nauseating stomach upset.

Charity-Rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:08 pm

I understand what you mean, Charity-Rose. Because of the topic of deliverance and everything associated with that can be a sensitive one, I won't say too much more other than that I was exposed to deliverance ministry early on in my Christian walk, and it definitely opened my eyes up to the spiritual realm in a way that I wouldn't have considered, otherwise.

I can't explain why you have the sensitivity that you do to these things; but, as I said above, there's likely a reason, and it's probably for the sake of prayer. I don't know if you've ever felt called to deliverance ministry, but if you ever feel so, I only want to say that it's a delicate area to seek education in, because there's such an opportunity to lose focus on Christ, who is our Deliverer, and to put it on those things from which we seek to be delivered...if you know what I mean.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:49 pm

I had a weird experience not too long ago when I picked up a photograph of my grandfather. He's been dead since the 50s and I was born in the late 60s so I never met him, but from what I've heard, he had a terrible temper. He also hated Jews. Anyway, I picked up his photograph and I felt a weird sensation--sort of like a shock but not quite--go up my arm. I felt defiled from it. I plead the blood of Jesus and rebuked the unclean spirit and whatever it was lifted off me.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top