Car troubles/enemy attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Car troubles/enemy attack

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:23 pm

Hi everyone,

It was night and I was driving down a highway near my house. I was having trouble driving properly, and I was aware of it but couldn't change it. I turned a corner at the intersection and nearly hit my neighbour who was crossing the street. I was speeding at this point and other cars around me were getting angry. I knew something was wrong and I felt this heavy feeling in the car and I thought maybe something had happened inside the car to give the enemy control. So I began rebuking the enemy but it was really hard to get my words out and then I couldn't move my arms - because it felt like I was struggling against another invisible person who was holding my arms, I remember feeling the grip of hands. I kept praying and then I woke up.

I see this as a serious call to pray but just if you guys have any other thoughts, its appreciated :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Car troubles/enemy attack

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:39 pm

Lionheartedgirl, I agree that this dream is about an attack. I have prayed for you in this regard, that you would both recognize the attack, should it occur, or that it would be prevented entirely.

Also something to consider: You may be shown what's going on in someone else's life, here. When you see a person (likely close to you!) experiencing difficulty in life to the point where it's dangerous to some and aggravating to others, grab your sword, speak truth over them and pray! The dream could be to show that they are struggling against the enemy, but lack the strength to take care of it themselves.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:47 pm

Ah that's interesting it might be about someone else.. Thanks for your help & prayers Mark. Actually I have a question (anyone else feel free to share), you know how you can feel the enemy's presence in something or someone - and for me I would normally feel this in my stomach (I don't know if that's universal) But just in this last day I've felt this oppression/heaviness sitting in my throat? And I'm just wondering if this is anything I should be praying against.. I'm kind of new to taking the offense against the enemy so maybe this does have to do with preventing me from praying?

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:11 am

Interesting that you should bring that up. Someone else posted on this, and I even responded to it with my own experience:

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t16282-holding-her-hand-left-me-instantly-nauseated#89938

To answer your question...Yes, you should be praying against it! :) If you feel something similar to what you've recognized as the enemy in the past, but elsewhere in your body, it's the enemy trying to prevent you from doing something, for sure. Praying for you as well!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:40 pm

Ah that was good to read, I thought I might've just been getting paranoid :) thankyou!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top