Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cholette

"Foreign Soil"

Praise the LORD!!!!

On November 27, 2011, my Pastor gave me a word that said in 2012, my feet will touch foreign soil and that this would be a year of "Itinerary" for me. He said that people will be inviting me to their country to minister prophetically. He saw me ministering with Prophetic Teams.

A couple of weekends ago, I was invited to a prophetic meeting where a Prophet that pulled the prayer ministry out of me (over 15 years ago), was going to be. I just wanted to go and see him and thank him for allowing God to show Him what was inside of me. Well the meeting was good, but what was extra special was that when we went to the suite where one of my former minister friends was staying, the Prophet came down to visit. There were several of us in the room and he was still pouring wisdom into us, as he was doing in the meeting earlier.

All of a sudden he began to choose certain one of us and told us to stand in front of him and give him the word of the Lord. We all were caught off guard, but I was secretly ready because I had already seen something in the spirit regarding him earlier that day. When he stood me up in front of him and told him what i saw and then the Words began to flow. He was so taken back and then shared confirmation to the Word I gave.

We all began to talk a little bit longer and then he mentioned that we all need to go to Guyana (where he's from). I had NO DESIRE to go to Guyana, so I just wrote it off. All of a sudden, the word my Pastor gave to me came back to my rememberance and I just sat there in shock. Then the Prophet said, "I see all of you as a Prophetic Team". When he said "prophetic team", I knew that I was smack dead in the middle of purpose. He pointed at me and said that I had fire in my belly that needed to be released...YEP, I do! So before I left there, I knew that my first trip out of this country would be in July of this year. God is faithful and he will do things for you effortlessly...even when you're not paying attention.

To God be the Glory!!!

Wow! Totally awesome, Cholette! No doubt you're looking forward to July!

I have an opportunity to hear a prophet in May of this year who spoke things over me 15 years ago. Your story only amplifies my anxiety!

-Mark

My, my, my! God is faithful! What a great testimony! Can't wait to hear about it in July!

Delightful soul wrote:
where is this place exactly?

Do you mean where is Guyana? Or where is the meeting going to be?

Guyana is in South Africa (from what I'm told...I haven't looked it up on the globe yet) and not sure where the meeting will be.

WOW Cholette!

I have just seen this post, Guyana (South America) or Ghana (West Africa)? either one this sounds so EXCITING! I guess your making plans to leave? woo hoo

Chi :hooray: