Mark Walburg, a leaky roof, and tooth pulling????????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mark Walburg, a leaky roof, and tooth pulling????????

Post by Daisy on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:41 pm

I had a dream I was just hanging out and spending time with Mark Walburg the famous actor (once known as Marky-Mark the rapper). We were just talking, there wasn't anything physical or uncomfortable about it. It was very relaxed. In the dream, I realized that there was a section of the house that the roof was was leaking. The end of the dream, I was just taking teeth out of my mouth, one by one. This wasn't fearful or painful by any means. They were just coming out of my mouth easily. No feelings stood out at all in this dream.

End of dream...ANY thoughts appreciated...thanks!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mark Walburg, a leaky roof, and tooth pulling????????

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Hi, Daisy -

I cannot tell you the number of times in my life that I get called Marky-Mark. I don't really have any insight into your dream as far as that symbol goes, but I couldn't help but speak up on something so familiar. :)

To me, a leaky roof is an opening in your covering. Your "missing hair dream" just came to mind, regarding an area of vulnerability. Thing is, your hair is a personal covering. Your roof is a covering over your household. It may simply be direction for some prayer.

The imagery of the teeth made me think of comparing something to "pulling teeth," as in an issue that is difficult or tied to being stubborn. I'm wondering if it's another image of what's going on with your daughter. Except, this is kind of a positive message since the teeth were coming out without pain, fear, or great effort. This is only a thought, though.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:26 am

Amen!! Thanks Mark! Yes, I believe thats what the teeth and roof mean for sure!! When I do homework with her I often compare it to her acting like we are trying to pull her teeth or something, bc she is so stubborn about it!! rofl I have also been seeking to help her with some of her behavioral issues within my own strength. I feel like I have aged 10 years in the past month from all the stress of trying to do this on my own.. :joking: Basically today at church the message was simply going to God and receiving, and also getting divine strategies from the Lord! This def has to do with my covering from the Lord! Not sure what the part about Marky Mark is all about, maybe about its about you giving me insight on THIS dream! Thanks again!!! :thanks: :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Could I give a little unasked-for advice? My son had severe learning disabilities and I got so frustrated with how the public school treated him, I ended up homeschooling him 12 years. I know a bit about feeling like one is pulling out one's own teeth just doing homework. This is what I learned:
1. Trust in the Lord.
2. Trust in the Lord.
3. When in doubt, see rule 1 or 2.
I had to die to my own expectations (my family is academically gifted and I never thought I would have a son who had to work so hard in school just learning to read and know basic math facts.)
God would at times give me very specific instructions, and I learned to follow those instructions to the letter. One time He showed me what vitamins my son needed, and a world-renowned psychiatrist told me years later he was amazed at "my" insight.
I learned how prayer and fasting can be an enormous help. The first standardized test my son took he told my friend later he could feel people praying for him.
I'm sure there's more here, but it's late and my bed is calling. My son is almost 21 now and he practically runs the family business. Hang in there, Daisy! God I'm sure has a perfect strategy for your daughter--just don't let fear steal it away from either of you! Oh! And did I say trust in the Lord?????

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:58 am

I just love you deborah!! Thanks for the encouragement! You are such a great woman of God!! thank you

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:20 pm

thank you huggins

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top